Do brokers see established co-workers - page 2

Alexander Ivanov:

If there are no comments and no wizards, the DCs will not know.

But they will find out by the number of requests for orders per time interval.

We have to put a "brake" - Sleep, for about 10 seconds, in order not to let them know.

Tomorrow we start the contest in Maybuk.ru where we have prohibited to use the ROBOT.

You can see for yourself if they can spot the robot.

If there will be no comments and magicians, the DC will not know.

The orders are marked if they are opened by an EA, even if there is no magic.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Says the long-time programmer.

"Anything can be done by kings ..." !

Are you paranoid? In a neighboring thread, the man in question has workers at the DC through a terminal and look through his password-protected folders, and even when the computer is off. Do you have the same problem?

Alexander Ivanov:

You can check for yourself to see if the robot can be detected.

You don't have to check, even if magic is "0", and even if magic is "-1".

I see, when the auto-trade button is activated, the terminal immediately executes the order.

<br / translate="no">.

Maxim Romanov:
I've always wondered if the brokerage company has access to the algorithm itself in some way to know approximately when trades will be opened.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
No, they cannot. But Expert Advisors are usually banned only in hand traders' contests. For normal trading normal brokerage companies for a long time prohibit neither EAs nor scalping. They do not prohibit anything.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Says the long-time programmer.

"Anything can be done by kings ..." !

And how can DCs have access to the algorithm ?

Are you saying that DEALING experts have access to your machine and can download the "genius" algorithm?
Or maybe, God forbid, they can look for example in other places on your drive? Someone probably still has something very "interesting" lying on his computer?
Do you really think that MetaQuotes experts, who developed the terminal, made it possible for the employees of dealing companies to steal the experts?
maybe you are confused by this little thing?

p.s.
i put a pyramid of ideas on purpose

Alexander Ivanov:
Well, this is a technical matter.

When you teach the bot how to send orders with this, then it will be a "technical matter".

Then we have to proceed to the second stage of training: teach the bot to exit the market using the standard means because OrderSend will burn the bot at the first close

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Who prevents you from writing a program that will press the buttons by itself - but it makes no sense
There is a button at the top - Autotrade - which is the main button and cannot be bypassed.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And how can DCs have access to the algorithm?

Are you saying that DEALING experts have access to your machine, and can download the "genius" algorithm - the expert?
Or maybe you think that, God forbid, they can look for example in other places on your drive? Someone probably still has something very "interesting" lying on his computer?
Do you really think that MetaQuotes experts, who developed the terminal, made it possible for the employees of dealing companies to steal the experts?
maybe you are confused by this little thing?

p.s.
i've made a pyramid of thoughts on purpose - i've planted it
That's what's highlighted in red is the admin who roams around user's computer, especially in those moments when he is off. In the screenshot, he's not online right now, just tired to prank, and went to rest, a little later will go back to his main work =)

In general, it's an interesting question - trading using a non-standard Buy/Sell/Close/Trail panel, which technically, i.e. by terminal and server, is not different from trading with a robot, but remains "manual". The server believes that there is a robot on "the other side". But it is not.

And vice versa - an indicator writes signals in a file, while an external program clicks on the buttons of the standard panel. On the server side (and on the terminal side as well) it's manual trading. though again, that's not the case.

And what is the point of enabling/disabling autotrade on the DC side?

It can be solved by linking the bot to ONE-CLICK.

How?