Do brokers see established co-workers - page 5

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And OrderMagicNumber() equals what?

This is not important. Again, when an order is opened manually, this parameter is ignored by both the server and the terminal. Check it yourself, argument fans.

What is the sense that OrderMagicNumber() returns something if the server still sees the order as manually opened, and those that are opened automatically, unmistakably identifies as opened automatically? This is what the whole discussion is about.

Vitalie Postolache:
It does not matter. Again, when an order is opened manually, this parameter is ignored by the server and the terminal. Check it out for yourself, argumentation lovers.

How is that not important? That is exactly what is important.

Do you think that if an order is opened manually, a whole column disappears from the database on the server? Do you realize what nonsense you're talking about?

Vitalie Postolache:

This is not important. Again, when an order is opened manually, this parameter is ignored by both the server and the terminal. Check it yourself, argument fans.

What is the sense that OrderMagicNumber() returns something if the server still sees the order as manually opened, and those that are opened automatically, unmistakably identifies as opened automatically? This is what the whole conversation is about.

I don't know what you are talking about, but your inadequacy has once again been very clearly confirmed.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How is that not important? This is exactly what is important.

And what do you think, if an order is opened manually, does the whole column disappear from the database on the server? Do you understand what nonsense you are talking about?

This is an empty argument, I wrote above. Nothing disappears anywhere. You just do not see everything on the server side there is another column, and maybe not one, which you will never see.

And inadequacy you have not once showed too, no, even ostentatious, well, as if proud of her and continue, I do not know what I personally screwed up so, well, it is already on the individual, so I will not continue to argue with you.

Equalisation is going on here in this life as well)))

We need to be simpler and kinder a little.)

Have you confused God with death?

Angel160285:
Hello, I have a question, maybe unreasonable, but still. Do brokers detect the fact that I work as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be forbidden or that they will put additional fees. Maybe I am wrong and have got something wrong.

If you lose, it doesn't matter what... If you win, it doesn't matter, but there may be questions. It's not the advisor they're fighting, it's the toxic client in this case, who's taking money out of the office. In this case, they need a reason to banish you. This is exactly the reason why you are an EA :) But even if you generate good profits with your hands, they will still tell you that you are an EA and you can't prove anything to anybody. It's your first time in life :) But you've never generated a good profit so far, probably, if you ask such naive questions :)

So yes, they do, that's all, but it doesn't matter what they see and what they don't see... because that's not the point.

P.s.. is not true for all brokerages, some of them are brokers (a stretch). The basic idea is to get the brokerage know-how and the quality of the brokerage.

Alexander Ivanov:

Equalisation is going on here in this life as well)))

We need to be simpler and kinder a little.)

If you want to talk about philosophy.
There has never been equality in this life, not at birth or in life and even after death.
One is born as a son of an Arab Sheikh and the other as the seventh child in a family of alcoholics or drug addicts, whom his mother leaves in a maternity home to live in an orphanage.
At the start, the two children are no longer equal. If the second child can avoid becoming a jerk like his parents, they will be fine.
The first gets a great education and an inheritance. The second survives. And both live their whole lives in unequal conditions.
After death, one remains in history, the other may not even be registered at the registry office after death.
What equalization in life, what are you talking about?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You can try to hide it, but it's the right idea, whether they see it or not.
If you withdraw a lot and often they will interfere in manual trading.
You can try, yes ... but ... like you said :) The efficiency of such an approach, let's just say it's not very...

Inequality is a funny joke - when someone is worse off than others, they don't like inequality, and when they are better off, they are very happy with inequality.