What's the Holy Grail for the people? - page 5

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the last question should have been asked first. Is it even worth it? Obviously, no one is going to sell you an advisor that makes a good profit year after year.

You need such a cow yourself !!!

prostotrader:

It's a sound judgement.

But my EA only upgrades when there are significant changes in MT5.

*** Please tell me, are you ready to trust your EA, give it all your rights to profit and not work anymore ? Of course, from time to time we will make the necessary adjustments, upgrade the Expert Advisor. It's the same work and sometimes serious work, and it requires enough time. But like this: my bot is the source of my money. Would you trust him ?

Uladzimir Izerski:

For some people it is nonsense, for others it is a successful trading system.

A successful trading system is good as long as few traders use it, otherwise it becomes an object of liquidity for "sharks".

Thus, the "Sharks" pounce on this algorithm, entering in large volumes and transforming the pattern of market behavior? And the trading system does not work (or works, but without the previous systematicity)?

Alexander Milyoff:

I do.

In fact, I sometimes stay away from my computer for days at a time (I am so confident that it is working).

Alexander Antoshkin:
Ostap Bender is a classic of the genre! You can watch this film ten times and each time you learn something new. And the meeting of ministers on a yacht - that is the answer to all questions! All our councillors are no match here. He who has the information, owns the world. An insider is probably the best advisor ! The yield is 5000% ...

prostotrader:

I do.

In fact, I sometimes stay away from my computer for days at a time (I am so confident that it is working).

Bravissimo !!! Have you been working on your child for a long time ?

Alexander Milyoff:
Bravissimo !!! Have you been working on your brainchild for a long time ?

A year and a half and ~9000 lines of code + an additional EA which is responsible for the redundant

communication channel and informs about faults via SMS

prostotrader:

A year and a half and ~9000 lines of code + an additional EA which is responsible for the redundant

communication channel and informs about failures by SMS

That's the thing, I also plan to want the EA to be distributed so that it works on two different machines. How have you implemented this technically?

Maxim Romanov:
This is the case, I also plan to make the EA distributed, so that it works on two different machines. How have you implemented it technically?

No, you've got it all wrong.

Everything is implemented on one machine with two network (physical) adapters which

are switched on/off by additional EA.

But the computer runs 3 terminals and each has a managing EA.

prostotrader:

No, you've got it all wrong.

Everything is implemented on one machine with two network (physical) adapters which

are switched on/off by additional EA.

But the computer runs 3 terminals and each has a controlling EA.

This is how it is, I have implemented this option using router with two wan ports and set there ping control to trade server. Now I want to make trading not only depend on Internet but also on computer. But it is an interesting idea, of course, to use MT as a router