What's the Holy Grail for the people? - page 7

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How about this: run the EA on the UPU and then delete it from the "experts" folder, making it less likely to be copied. Will the EA continue to work?
There is no problem at all. On your work computer, you write the Expert Advisor linked to your account. Copy only ex5/ex4 without sources on your VPS. Even if the admins of that UPU copy it and distribute it all over the Internet (or similar variants), it will be useless for anyone except the author.

From all of the above (or even above...) it has become clear to me: a GOOD profitable EA can be great, but expensive. Or it can be expensive and a good plummer.

GRAAL, if there is such a thing, no one will sell it. Apparently, some members of this far from mediocre community have such products. Such an advisor works for himself. What else is needed, in fact. And, probably, such a robot will appear only because of some sort of Sean Parker, who will just dump it on the net.

But the most important indicators of such an EA are not in its price. I will probably list the main indicators:

- profit: not less than 10% per month

- drawdown: up to 20% of the deposit

- should not have any additional settings (turn it on and forget it). It is understood that in its manual specific instruments and working hours on them are prescribed.

- The signals to open / close positions, SL and TP are calculated by himself.

- There should not (and cannot) be a "Volume" regulator. For example: "Profit per year 150 -200 -300 -%

- options for handling system failures are prescribed (network and power outage, trading stoppage)

Alexander Milyoff:

From all of the above (or even above...) it has become clear to me: a GOOD profitable EA can be great, but expensive. Or it can be expensive and a good plummer.

GRAAL, if there is such a thing, no one will sell it. Apparently, some members of this far from mediocre community have such products. Such an advisor works for himself. What else is needed, in fact. And, probably, such a robot will appear only because of some sort of Sean Parker, who will just dump it on the net.

But the most important indicators of such an EA are not in its price. I will probably list the main indicators:

- should not have any additional settings (turn it on and forget it). It is understood that in its manual specific instruments and working hours on them are prescribed.

- There should not (and cannot) be a "Volume" regulator. For example: "Profit per year 150 -200 -300 -%

- options for handling system failures are prescribed (network and power outage, trading stoppage)

L What's the big deal, it's a grail. Let me give you 100% per month; I have taken it too weak, it's a grail after all. The drawdown is not more than 2% of the deposit. I understand this is a grail, not like yours. :-)

Tester - free of charge

Mihail Marchukajtes:
L What the hell, it's a grail. My profit is 100% per month, I have taken it too easy, it is a graal. The drawdown is not more than 2% of the deposit. This is what I call a grail, not like yours. :-)

Yeah really, no problem. Provide a deposit of 100500 million, there will be a drawdown of less than 2% of the deposit (:

And 100% a month with such a deposit is not a problem either. The problems will start when you try to withdraw.

Alexander Milyoff:

In principle, half of the martins will satisfy the conditions :-) If the author did not vpendurivshey extra entities "regulators" and similar settings to swindle suckers attract customers

true nuance - at a profit of 10-15% per month, there will always be a high chance to lose everything.

ps/ in general an owl with martingale, non-greedy options and a good cushion (good deposit + large leverage) can live for years...but the profitability will be 3-5% per month, without the possibility of reinvestment

Alexander Milyoff:

GREETINGS TO ALL PATHFINDERS, MATHEMATICIANS, PILGRIMS AND CODERS !

GREAT PROFITS TO ALL !

Tell me please, has anyone seen an EA that brings good profits year after year ? And not in test mode but on a real account? Are there any at all ? How much does it cost?

No one will sell such an EA for USD 1,000 or USD 100,000. But you can order in the marketplace what you need, if you know how it should be arranged and be persistent in your intention to explain your vision to the programmer and, if necessary, using money and / or charisma to force him to finish the work to the end, not to give you a half-finished product.

Vasily Perepelkin:
No one will sell such an EA, not for a thousand dollars or 100 thousand dollars. But you can order in the Market what you need, if you know how it should be arranged and if you are persistent in your intention to push your vision to the programmer and, if necessary, with money and/or charisma to force him or her to finish the work to the end, not to give away a half-finished product.
It seems that 99% of written EAs are half-finished. Sometimes there is not enough strength or ability (including time) to bring your algorithm to the end, to grind it out, to give it a finishing polish. It depends on persistence. And when hope dissolves along with the balance ...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
In principle, half of the martins will satisfy the conditions :-) If the author has not plugged in extra entities "regulators" and similar settings to trick suckers to attract customers

really a nuance - at a profit of 10-15% per month, there will always be a high chance of losing everything.

ps/ in general, an owl with martingale, non-greedy options and a good cushion (good deposit + large leverage) can live for years...but the profitability will be 3-5% per month, without the possibility of reinvestment

there's no such thing as surplus.

The man correctly wrote - turn it on and forget it

it should work without fail, or inform

Alexander Milyoff:

- There should not (and cannot) be a "Volume" regulator. For example: "Profit per year 150 -200 -300 - %

- prescribed options for handling system failures (network outage, power failure, trading stoppage)

You, of course, all right, but about the point "included and forgot" I do not agree)
I, for example, was able to write a profitable owl, but it works in semi-automatic mode: I could not prescribe a trend component in the code (sometimes I was wrong in determining the direction), could not figure out how to prescribe not to trade before / on strong news (because I use a short stop - longs still survived, but shorts often widening spread killed... ); And in the case of a trend when receiving a signal, I haven't figured out how to automatically sift out signals 'Trending', but not from the extreme lines of the sub/oppos...
It may well be that all this can be prescribed in the code, but I have not seen examples so far and have not thought of it myself, although I am working on it, but TS that fail on such moments have seen enough ...

So if you exclude this item from your list, the number of suitable TCs/advisors will increase by an order of magnitude)