FOREX and ECONOMETRY. Theory, practice, forecasts and implications - page 7

Дмитрий:
How can you analyse supply and demand in the forex market - show me

Well he only wrote one post and there he has already explained - how.

You need volumes, which forex doesn't have.

Anton Govorukhin:
If that tells you anything.
Where did this data come from?

Дмитрий:
Where does this data come from?
Where do all the DCs get their quotes from?

Anton Govorukhin:
That's where all the DCs get their quotes from.
Meaning?

Anton Govorukhin:
That's where all the DCs get their quotes from.
Where?

Дмитрий:
Meaning?
NYSE Euronext - New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, Tokyo Stock Exchange, LSE - London Stock Exchange, CME. The forex quotes are generated from these exchanges, which are listed on the major banks

Anton Govorukhin:
NYSE Euronext - New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, Tokyo Stock Exchange, LSE - London Stock Exchange, CME. The forex quotes are generated from these exchanges, which are listed on the big banks

well, yes, undoubtedly.

I use that.

but they are also foolproof, so you do not get into a fairy tale.

Anton Govorukhin:
NYSE Euronext - New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, Tokyo Stock Exchange, LSE - London Stock Exchange, CME. Quotations in forex are generated from these exchanges, which are quoted by the major banks

1. There is no such thing. Forex is an over-the-counter index.

2. NYSE does not trade currency on a spot. Derivatives - I don't know and highly doubt it, but spot is definitely not there. London Stock Exchange is the same, NASDAQ is the same.

Just an example.... During the European session there was a major buyback in the euro on the European markets.... Afterwards Europe closed. In the Asian session the Euro was down, but when Europe reopened the next day, the Euro was quickly put back up and the same amount of trades went out of the position... Rough example but a quick one....

Дмитрий:

1. There is no such thing. Forex is an over-the-counter index.

2. NYSE does not trade currency on a spot. Derivatives - I don't know and highly doubt it, but spot is definitely not there.

Then where does the data in the terminal come from?