FOREX and ECONOMETRY. Theory, practice, forecasts and implications - page 6

Renat Akhtyamov:

I could not find a quote archive in MT5.

Now the following conclusion is inevitable.

Since the sum of all deviations is zero on the penultimate bar, we need only new bars for analysis. But we already know that by trade close we will get zero sum of all deviations from the open price.

So I asked you: does the old one not matter? You said it does, and now you're saying it doesn't. On the other hand, it turns out that every previous candle does not matter any longer.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But we already know that by the close of trading we will have zero sum of all the deviations for the week relative to the close price, on any TF.

I would advise to check this from the opposite direction ...And eventually find by experience the deviation coefficient

Movlat Baghiyev:
I asked you if the old ones don't matter. You said they do, now you're saying they don't. On the other hand, every previous candle doesn't matter.
The old ones do matter for analysis. But they can be discarded.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No one understands you and no one will understand you unless you either start writing formulas or start formulating a clear solution.

And you operate with sensory images and incomprehensible graphs.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'd suggest you check it backwards...

Going backwards, I should have gotten zero earlier...

Yeah, it doesn't add up...

It's probably overdrawn.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Going backwards, I should have gotten zero earlier...

Yeah, it doesn't add up...

It's probably overdrawn.

Probably not re-draw and just add a past candle like a correction or there is always a range of time, when you pass it goes to zero... It's just a guess.

Hello all, I see they are trying to find another grail again :) But what does this have to do with econometrics and markets? Econometrics studies economics - agriculture, fisheries, forestry, hunting, mining, manufacturing, construction, information technology, education, scientific research, global marketing, banking and financial services, etc. By the way, I noticed that people who come to forex immediately start looking for a cause and effect relationship. They are trying to find the reason why the price moves in a certain way... Probably it happens because people have never encountered theCME, FORTS, NYSE. They have not seen a real market with densities and icebergs. They do not know what backwardation and contango are. How markers on markets work. Find your way to the markets and just take a look... Forex is definitely a good market but without understanding supply and demand there is nothing to do there.

Anton Govorukhin:
Hello all, I see they are trying to find another grail again :) But what do econometrics and markets have to do with it? Econometrics studies economics - agriculture, fisheries, forestry, hunting, mining, manufacturing, construction, information technology, education, scientific research, global marketing, banking and financial services, etc. By the way, I noticed that people who come to forex immediately start looking for a cause and effect relationship. They are trying to find the reason why the price moves in a certain way... Probably it happens because people have never encountered theCME, FORTS, NYSE. They have not seen a real market with densities and icebergs. They do not know what backwardation and contango are. How markers on markets work. Find your way to the markets and just take a look... Forex is definitely a good market but without understanding supply and demand there is nothing to do there.
How can you analyse supply and demand in the forex market - show me

Movlat Baghiyev:
Probably not re-draw and just add a previous candle like some kind of correction or there is always a time range when it passes that causes zeroing.
I will check it on a live quote. I already have an indicator.

Дмитрий:
How can you analyse supply and demand in the forex market - show me
If that tells you anything.