Synchronise Windows local time with the MT5 server - page 13

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, there is progress - a lot. But to do synchronization in real time (to reduce ticks in candle to volume, which can be obtained from volume[]) - you need to put a lot of crutches. So far this question is not completely closed for me. SDs have stopped answering me :)

They are "banged up" not only on business, but on all sorts of nonsense, and

they have stopped responding because, so far, they have nothing to say.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
There were more joints on the BCS story than on the same period in Otkritie. Haven't done any checks yet this year.
Do you have a real in BCS?

prostotrader:
Do you have a real account at BCS?
You don't even have to leave home to start it:) fxsaber also published instructions on how to open a real account at BCS.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Dak you don't even have to leave the house to get it going :) fxsaber also posted instructions on how to open a real on BCS.

Why "dance" when someone already has one?

The test takes less than a minute...

Added by

I get the impression that the right teak story is only for me!

Tired of doing everything on my own...

prostotrader:

Why 'dance' when someone else already has one?

The father-in-law will take less than a minute...

There's no need to dance either, it's all done in five minutes...

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Там и танцы не нужны, все делается за 5 минут...

Can you do it?
I don't have a scanner :(

prostotrader:

I get the impression that the right teak story is only for me!

Tired of doing everything alone...

I'm familiar with it. At a certain point, it gets so annoying that you just get bored. I'm sure the developers are just as fed up with it all.

And the impression that no one needs it is often there.

I have decided that while you and @Alexey Kozitsyn have strength in CopyTicks, I will not interfere. I have made small contribution to identification of bugs. I've run out of energy for motivation to continue this case somewhere.

I think, correct CopyTicks is necessary for few people. It's good that there are nerds like you.

Now the scope of the developers is so wide that the same CopyTicks can do a tenth of the time. And few will care that you really need it. Therefore, I decided that I'm not ready to waste my life energy on this good, but not very grateful task.

fxsaber:
Throw the instructions on how to open a real on BCS here, please.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Throw here the instructions on how to open a real on BCS, please.
https://broker.ru/become_customer_online

prostotrader:
https://broker.ru/become_customer_online

No... that's not the way it's done...

You have to go to BCS-MetaTrader5, select real opening and that's it, as far as I remember...