Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 24

Zvezdochet:

I bought Schildt's book "C++ Step by Step" and I read: "Many of you must have written JAVA or C# programs, so learning C++ shouldn't be too hard for you.

Aha! If you buy C# it says: "Many of you must have written JAVA or C++, so learning C# won't be hard for you." If you buy JAVA it says: "Many of you must have written C++ and C#! So learning JAVA won't be hard for you. "

I feel a strong urge to have a heart-to-heart talk with the author...

:-)

To learn how to program from "0", that's how you have to start at that level.

Take a school textbook. You're an adult and aspiring person - you'll get through it in a couple of weeks.

There is a resource like this: www.intuit.ru - there are programming courses there, open and free. Look/read the introduction, if it suits you you can download their textbook (or order a hard copy)

If that doesn't suit you, then spit on everyone else, start with Pascal and Wirt's textbooks.

---

Otherwise, all the "grossbooks" are really aimed at a professional audience. A C/C++/ITD tutorial for those who already know how to program but want better.

---

To the above mentioned must-have for a programmer, you can add "Concrete Mathematics" by Knuth and Potashnik and "Algorithms: Construction and Analysis" by Kormen.

A school programming textbook is an idea ! Then Pascal . Then Fortran . Then C . Then C++. ...... And meanwhile I got to encapsulation, pseudo-language and byte-code, some kind of cross-platform moves from JAVA, some kind of classes inside an object and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) ........................... - in short, it is clear that the matter is murky. The farther they got, the meaner the partisans .......... and they are hungry. And a hungry partisan is scarier than an atomic war!

A book on MQL4 programming for beginners. Available on Ozone, Litres, Amazon. You can buy the electronic version or order a printed book. electronic - 480 p., print from 359 p.

Site of the book

First you need to learn how to program, and then .... to build a robot in one evening.

I remember when I was in high school, I had a book too: "A radio receiver with my own hands" And also a thin booklet of thirty pages .....

Maxim Kuznetsov:

:-)

To learn how to program from "0", that's how you have to start at that level.

Take a school textbook. You are an adult and aspiring person - you will get through it in a couple of weeks.

There is a resource like this: www.intuit.ru - there are programming courses there, open and free. Look/read the introduction, if it suits you you can download their textbook (or order a hard copy)

If it doesn't fit, then spit on all of them, start with Pascal and Wirt's textbooks.

---

Otherwise, all the "grossbooks" are really aimed at a professional audience. A C/C++/ITD tutorial for those who already know how to program but want better.

---

To the above listed must-have for a programmer, you can add "Concrete Mathematics" by the same Knuth and Potashnik, and "Algorithms: Construction and Analysis" by Kormen

I signed up with the Intuit. I clicked on PROGRAMMING. Then I clicked on ..... I clicked on LESSONS OF PROFIT TRADING ............... but where is the PROGRAMMING ....?

And I naively thought the brochures were free.

Zvezdochet:

You need to learn programming first, and then .... to create a robot in ONE evening.

I remember when I was in high school, I also had a book: "A radio receiver with my own hands" And also a thin booklet of thirty pages .....

So learn, who's stopping you?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

So teach, who's stopping you?

It's the presence of absence that gets in the way. I'll buy a book and learn how to write a robot the next day. Bummer!

pavlick_:
And I naively thought they were giving out brochures for free.
I got a job handing out METRO newspapers in the morning. They're 10 kilos each. I took them to the recycling yard. They gave me a coupon. I took it to a used bookstore. They gave me Arthur Conan Doyle, "MQL 4 Programming Tutorial."

Zvezdochet:
It's the presence of absence that gets in the way. I'll buy a book and learn to write a robot the next day. Bummer!

To learn how to write robots, you have to start writing robots. Okay, forget it. I can see nothing will help you.