Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 26

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Wow, what people among us - diphurs are simple maths for them. We're the ones who should be teaching them. We should be the ones lining up for an audience... and not breathe.

...And what is polymorphism and encapsulation should be a shame to ask.

Zvezdochet, you have some serious cognitive issues. What have you ever even done to understand what polymorphism and encapsulation are?

It's sad that you didn't even realise it was a joke. This exacerbates your situation.

You forgot amorphousness and that sunlight has Charles Darwin's corpuscular wave theory. And a quantum electron also has a spin momentum. From the Greek spine, to lie on one's back.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You see, all programming is based on simple logic. So, before you can learn programming, you have to learn the basics of logic. There are a lot of textbooks on logic as well, so it's not a problem. An indispensable part of any program is some kind of mathematical calculation. Each programming language has a variety of mathematical functions, so, before you engage in programming, you must learn mathematics, not simple arithmetic, and trigonometry, and at least the basics of higher: integral, differential calculus, especially the series - on their basis, the computer calculates trigonometric and other functions. How, then, can one engage in programming without being familiar with series? At the heart of every computer is the processor, an electronic device, so you must learn the basics of electronics and microprocessor technology. In the final form all data stored in the computer main memory and manipulated by the processor are binary numbers, therefore it is necessary to study binary arithmetic. Getting into electronics without a basic understanding of electrical engineering is an attempt to jump over your head. So, basic electrical engineering first and physics again, as it explains the basics of electricity. The basis of all electronics is semiconductors, so there's no way around it without chemistry.

You can think of many more reasons and explanations as to why you won't sit down tonight and write your first EA.

I was sitting in my informatics class and converted decimal numbers into binary ones and solved examples in my notebook. speaking of semiconductors .... I heard that the space industry still uses lamps exclusively. Instead of semiconductors. Because tubes have no leakage current. Bulky, of course, but .....

Vitalii Ananev:

I see. Judging by what you've written, you must first clean up the mess in your head before you learn to program. :)

I don't think he's sober.

Zvezdochet:
We sat in information class and converted decimal numbers to binary ones and solved examples in a notebook. speaking of semiconductors .... i heard that only lamps are still used in the space industry. Instead of semiconductors. Because tubes have no leakage current. Bulky, of course, but .....
About the semiconductors, by the way, in that book about the radio in a day, that's how transistor is described : "Transistor is a semiconductor device, designed to amplify a signal" And ......... everything !

Zvezdochet:
About semiconductors, by the way, in that book about radio in one day, here's how a transistor is described: "A transistor is a semiconductor device designed to amplify a signal" And ......... everything!
In short MQL is a program for writing EAs. Wow! Here it takes five minutes to write an EA! Here I wrote an EA! He told me to go to the vodka section . I'll go. The advisor programmed me. Programming is a serious thing.

Zvezdochet:
In short, MQL is a program for writing an EA. Wow! Five minutes is enough time to write an EA! Here I wrote an EA. My Expert Advisor told me to go to the vodka section. I'll go. The advisor programmed me. Programming is a serious thing.

He's right. You will lose money in forex anyway).

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

He's right. You're going to lose money on forex anyway.)

I do not know where they drain, but here, in our liquor store, they pour MQL 0.5 litres. I put a sell limit at 1.1400. Then I moved 1.1500. I manually salted 1.1410 and now, in the evening, in the community of two fellow "traders" we are discussing the methods of pickling mushrooms by euro technology.

Here's a great tutorial

http://forex4you.pp.ua/publ/416-programmirovanie-mql4-u-ok-1-chto-gde-i-pochemu.html

Программирование MQL4: УРОК 1. – Что, где и почему?
Программирование MQL4: УРОК 1. – Что, где и почему?
  • forex4you.pp.ua
Если Вы умеете программировать на C или C++, то Вы уже очень многое знаете про MQL4. Если Вы не изучали никакого языка программирования, то никаких проблем в этом нет – я заодно научу Вас понимать концепцию программирования. Итак, начнём с самого начала. MQL4? Что, где и почему? MQL4 обозначает MetaQuotes Language 4. MetaQoutes – это компания...

Well.... to start with ..... the MQL 4 language consists of an Alphabet

The alphabet of MQL4 consists of letters and symbols.

Letters make up words. Certain words correspond to certain commands to action in the machine language.

Letters are more or less clear.

But it is still unclear with symbols. ...... By pointing at one of the symbols and pressing F 1 you can see a whole page of descriptions.

whole page of descriptions. I look up almost every word on the internet and check what it means. Every word description is also done with very clever words. For example "enumerable" is an element that can be enumerated. What are the elements? Where to list? To whom should we enumerate? Why enumerate ? ............. or return ( 0 ) returns the int operator function zero ... and what is this ... ?( .... I will not say anything ...)

Evgeniy Zhdan:

He doesn't seem to be sober.

He's just having fun. I don't see any desire to learn anything at all.