Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 25

Zvezdochet:
It's the presence of absence that gets in the way . I'll buy a book and learn to write a robot the next day. Bummer!

You see, all programming is based on simple logic. So, before you can learn programming, you have to learn the basics of logic. There are a lot of textbooks on logic as well, so it's not a problem. An indispensable part of any program is some kind of mathematical calculation. Each programming language has a variety of mathematical functions, so, before you engage in programming, you must learn mathematics, not simple arithmetic, and trigonometry, and at least the basics of higher: integral, differential calculus, especially the series - on their basis, the computer calculates trigonometric and other functions. How, then, can one engage in programming without being familiar with series? At the heart of every computer is the processor, an electronic device, so you must learn the basics of electronics and microprocessor technology. In the final form all data stored in the computer main memory and manipulated by the processor are binary numbers, therefore it is necessary to study binary arithmetic. Getting into electronics without a basic understanding of electrical engineering is an attempt to jump over your head. So, basic electrical engineering first and physics again, as it explains the basics of electricity. The basis of all electronics is semiconductors, so there's no way around it without chemistry.

Many more reasons and explanations can be thought of as to why you won't sit down tonight and write your first EA.

I gave you an example of WHICH logical elements were studied in computer science classes. These are the ones

Zvezdochet:
I gave you an example of WHAT logical elements were learned in computer science class. These are the ones

Oh! So you've been to computer science class too? Then what's the problem, do you need a magic paddle?

I know trigonometry. There are trigonometric formulas and examples in electrical engineering . Pythagoras trousers are equal in all directions ! The bisector is such a rat that runs around corners and divides angles in half - that's trigonometry for you . You can find the ratio of sine to cosine or tangent to antagonist and all the rest in a reference book - five minutes. What is sine cosine and tangent - find it in the reference book on Wikipedia - five minutes ..... Integral equations is a formula for mental arithmetic. It is very simple, I read it out of a book for high school students and I used to give ready-made results in high school. The teacher wanted me to show the solutions. I was perplexed: "Why? If it is more complicated to solve with the formulae from school (step by step)". "Diffusions aren't hard either. It's just maths. If I have to, I'll go on the internet and read the school's lessons. How will it help me to understand encapsulation and polymorphism?

Zvezdochet:
I know trigonometry .There are trigonometric formulas and examples in electrical engineering .Pythagoras trousers are equal in all directions ! The bisector is such a rat that runs around corners and divides angles in half - that's trigonometry for you . You can find the ratio of sine to cosine or tangent to antagonist and all the rest in a reference book - five minutes. What is sine cosine and tangent - find it in the reference book on Wikipedia - five minutes ..... Integral equations is a formula for mental arithmetic. It is very simple, I read it out of a book for high school students and I used to give ready-made results in high school. The teacher wanted me to show the solutions. I was perplexed: "Why? If it is more complicated to solve by the school formula (step by step)". "Diffusions aren't hard either. It's just maths. If I have to, I'll go on the Internet and read the school's lessons. How will it help me to understand encapsulation and polymorphism?

You have a good base. Move on to the next stage - start learning the basics of Basic.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Oh! So you've been to computer science class too? Then what's the problem, do you need a magic paddle?

I've been given a virtual paddle more than once here and sent ............

Zvezdochet:
I have been given a virtual penny here more than once and sent ............ again in the middle of nowhere.................

In freelancing, get yourself a tutor. He or she will give you lessons and give you homework. You will also have an incentive to study diligently, so that money is not wasted. :)

Wow, what people among us - diphurs are simple maths for them. We're the ones who should be teaching them. We should be the ones lining up for an audience... and not breathe.

...And what is polymorphism and encapsulation should be a shame to ask.

Zvezdochet, you have some serious cognitive issues. What have you ever even done to understand what polymorphism and encapsulation are?

It's sad that you didn't even realise it was a joke. This exacerbates your situation.

Vitalii Ananev:

In freelancing, get yourself a tutor. He or she will give you lessons and give you homework. You will also have an incentive to study diligently, so that money is not wasted. :)

I have already found many tutors, all of them PhDs. Ostriches and corpses in a word. I want to find a doctor and preferably a pro-choice tutor. They keep quiet, rehearsing, like ostriches bury their heads in the sand - like corpses. In a word, ostriches and corpses.

Zvezdochet:

We have already found many tutors, all of them PhDs. Ostriches and corpses in a word. I want to find a doctor and preferably a prochfessor. They keep quiet, rehearsing, like ostriches bury their heads in the sand - like corpses. In a word, ostriches and corpses.

I see. Judging by what is written you need to clean up the mess in your head before you learn how to program. :)