Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 15

Zvezdochet:

Question : "How does the symbol start the commentary?

Question : What does this comment look like ?

Question : What are the varieties of comments ?

What do you mean "how does the symbol start the comment" ??? The comment is a series of YOUR characters. One of them (the one that comes immediately after the double slash) is the first character in the comment. And from there to the end of the line.

The comment looks the way you want it to - it's just a set of characters. Could be a set of spaces. Could be a set of alphanumeric characters. Anything you want.

About varieties - first understand what you have. When you understand - then you can talk about varieties. (A child needs to know what food to eat first, and the varieties of food are learned later).

Zvezdochet:
And don't write about MY comments !!! I haven't commented on ANYTHING yet. I want to understand what comments double slash ordinary

That's right, you make your own comments. I repeat - you can only learn how to program if you try to program. So - give your examples, your comments.

There is no "royal" way in programming.

pavlick_:
You must really be kidding. It's unlikely that anything can be misunderstood here https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/syntax/commentaries

I'm just sure it's such pretty stupid trolling.

But - support the game ! Teach the man how to program, since he wants to.

As long as he agrees to learn, because I've already insisted more than once that he write an example himself, and the guy wants everything "purely theoretical"... This is unlikely to work for him.

Koldun Zloy:

A comment is any text in any language that the compiler should ignore.

It's just the programmer making notes for himself.

And it's not an issue that needs so much time.

I even wonder if you'll get to programming that way.

Comment is any text in any language, which the compiler should ignore. very interesting !!! SLASH starts comments, which the compiler ignores ! Question : Why then SLASH start to comment anything ???

It's just a programmer making notes for himself.Don't get the programmer involved !!! The question is about SLASH !!!

And it's not a question that needs to be given so much time. And for me it is THE question !!!

I even wonder if you'll get to programming in this way. I won't get to programming in this way - maybe I'll doshkondyla.....

Results: 1) The answer to the question was not written.

2 ) A request not to explain the programmer's actions was ignored.

3 ) A request for an example of the ACTION of the right double slash ( START the comment ) was ignored

Zvezdochet:

Comment - is any text in any language, which the compiler should ignore.Very interesting !!! SLASH starts comments, which the compiler ignores ! Question : Why then SLASH start to comment anything ???

It's just a programmer making notes for himself.Don't get the programmer involved !!! The question is about SLASH !!!

And it's not a question that needs to be given so much time. And for me it is THE question !!!

I even wonder if you'll get to programming in this way. I won't get to programming in this way - maybe I'll doshkondyla.....

3 ) The request to give an example of the ACTION of the right double slash ( START the comment ) was ignored

1 ) The answer to the question was given several times.

2. To explain the actions - those actions must be. Your actions were not given.

3. An example of ACTION double slash - has been given ten times.

Zvezdochet:

Comment - is any text in any language, which the compiler should ignore.Very interesting !!! SLASH starts comments, which the compiler ignores ! Question : Why then SLASH start to comment anything ???

3 ) Request for an example of the ACTION of the right double slash ( START the comment ) was ignored.

You're a troll! I know it for sure now.

Koldun Zloy:

You're a troll! I know that for a fact now.

Said the Wicked Wizard to the Star-Spangled Banner. :))))

Zvezdochet:

3 ) The request to give an example of the ACTION of the right double slash ( Begin comment ) has been ignored

Notion of commentary

A program consists of two kinds of notations: those that compose the program itself and those that are just explanatory text to it.

A comment is an optional, non-executable part of a program.

A comment is an optional part of the program. The finished program will work according to the code in it whether it has comments or not. However, comments make it very easy to understand the program code. They may be single line or multi-line comments. A single-line comment is any sequence of characters preceded by two slashes (//). A single-line comment ends with a line feed. A multi-line comment begins with /* and ends with */ (see Figure 3).

Comments are used to explain the program code. A good program always contains comments.

Fig. Examples of comments in the program.

Comments are widely used in writing programs. In the code, they are usually shown in gray. We will also use comments for explanations in programs to make their contents clearer.

Textbook by Kovaleva S.

If you want to learn more about dashes and dots, you need to learn Morse code.

Texnolog:
If you want to know more about dashes and dots, you need to study Morse code.

Let's give it a try. What does a dot mean? What if there are two or three dots? What about a dash? Why is one dot an E? And why, if two dots are no longer E, but E?

And a dash is a T, why? If a dot is an E and a dash is a T, how can you represent something with two letters?