Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 10

Dmitriy Sleptsov MQL 4 programming .................................... put two slashes - two SLashes ...............

Zvezdochet:

I found C++ for 400 roubles and C for 1,000 roubles.
What book should I buy?

and both books Schildt wrote

You don't know yourself what you want to learn - c++ or c#?

By the way, neither of them have anything in common with mql. Except for if, switch, for, while, but they exist in all languages, everybody knows about them without any books.

Generally, it's a strange approach to study something else to understand something here.

What is programming in general - here you go.

Georgiy Merts:

So "slashes". A slash is that slash.

You've been told it's a comment. Everything that comes after the double slash and to the end of the line is perceived as a comment, it has nothing to do with the program. It is intended purely for the programmer to write important comments in the text.

What else is unclear ?

what other "why" ? You want to write a comment, you put a double slash and write whatever you want. You don't want to, you don't. What "why"?

I don't know about any comments ! I don't have any comments !!! There are questions

WHAT happens if you write three lines to the right ? or three to the left ? or straight ? or horizontally ?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You don't know for yourself what you want to learn - c++ or c#?

By the way, neither of them has anything in common with mql. Except for if, switch, for, while, but all languages have them, everybody knows about them without any books.

In general, it's a strange approach - to study something else there, in order to understand something here.

I was advised to study SOFTWARE and since I'm looking for a BOOK, they suggested two: C++ and C #.

Zvezdochet:

I was advised to study PROGRAMMING, and as I'm looking for a BOOK, I was advised two books: C++ and C #.

These are books not about programming in general but specifically about c++ and c#.

I even have a book on c# by Shildt(sorry, mistake - Heilsberg's C# programming language) - the most useless programming book in the world, I'll definitely never read it. On c++ by Schildt too, I like this one, useful book, but only if you learn c++. And there's 70% of the stuff in c++ itself that you don't need at all.

The opinion that C++ is closer to MQL, I've read about the similarity with MQL here for the first time.

So I asked a question WHICH of TWO books should I choose?

I can buy them both if it makes sense.

That's probably what I will do.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

These are books not on programming in general, but directly on c++ and c#.

I even have a book on c# by Schildt - the most useless programming book in the world, I will definitely never read it. On c++ by Schildt too, I like this one, it's a useful book, but only if you learn c++. And there's 70% of the stuff in c++ itself that you don't need at all.

You've got me Waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy confused !!!!!!!

That's it !!! I'm going to bed !!! Or my head will explode !!!

Zvezdochet:
You've got me Waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy confused !!!!!!!

Why? Order both, they're beautiful, they'll lend solidity to your bookshelf, but in the meantime you can study from the reference. The reference is well-written.

Zvezdochet:
well done - get the gimmick.

But it's the military that has to work forever ;)

And on the topic at hand.

===

I would first advise to understand the basic blocks of the Expert Advisor

then look at free codes of Expert Advisors from the code base

go into algorithms, read documentation about each function used in EAs

then make a simple algorithm of the Expert Advisor, write it

и ....

go/go!

Welcome to our ranks ;)