An imbalance of subscribers among signal providers - page 9

Marat Khabiev:
Subscriber statistics (11.02.2017):
Total number of subscribers: >5470
Number of subscribers of the first provider by total subscribers: 1981 (36.22% of the total number of subscribers).
Number of subscribers of the first five providers by total subscribers: 3468 (63.40% of the total number of subscribers).
Dry numbers are not interesting. Make graphs - it will be beautiful.

Vladimir Karputov:
Dry numbers are not interesting. Make graphs - it will be beautiful.
Right, next week there will be graphs

The total number of subscribers is growing, which is very good for the service

Igor Volodin:
The total number of subscribers is growing, it's very good for the service.

Of course it's good.

But still strange, some 5-7k people around the world? That's not enough.

But 5-7 thousands is good enough, let's hope so.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Of course it's good.

But still strange, some 5-7k people around the world? That's not enough.

But 5-7 million is pretty good, let's hope so.

I can imagine. Let's say you've got a thousand subscribers (some small province in China has connected itself to the internet).

1 000 000 * by 20 dollars = 20 000 000 dollars per month.

20 000 000 * 60 rubles = 1 200 000 000 rubles per month. One billion two hundred million roubles a month.

And then Taras decided to raise the subscription price...

Ivan Butko:
I can imagine. Let's say you have a million subscribers (some small province in China has an internet connection).

1 000 000 * at 20 dollars = 20 000 000 dollars per month.

20 000 000 * 60 rubles = 1 200 000 000 rubles per month. One billion two hundred million roubles a month.

And then Taras decided to raise the subscription price...

That's fine.

What's wrong with that?

Everything is beautiful here!

Unreal, really. But, beautiful!

Ivan Butko:
It's all beautiful here!

Unreal, really. But, beautiful!

"The envious man is sad either because his own misfortune has befallen him, or because someone else has been lucky."

Bion

Ivan Butko:
Pictured. Let's say a million subscribers (some small province in China has connected itself to the internet).

1 000 000 * by 20 dollars = 20 000 000 dollars per month.

And then Taras decided to raise the subscription price.
Why Taras specifically?) Maybe they'll all connect to you...and you'll raise the price already.... don't you consider yourself a "mega-trader"?

Spaider85:
Why Taras?) Maybe they will all hook up with you...and you will raise the price already.... do you not consider yourself a "mega-trader"?
Because that was a joke. We are all really happy for the top, and he is an example that everything is transparent on this site and that one can be as successful and one should strive for it.

And another one calls me a jealous man, I've run out of fingers to count :-D)))

That when I will be as successful, I will point fingers at you all and say "envy!"

P.S. Screen it and show me in a year)))