An imbalance of subscribers among signal providers - page 2

For some reason almost everyone who reacts to this change uses the following terminology: lucky, lucky, funny indicator, popcorn lovers. For you, it's a game and nothing more. Is the service made for games? For fun?

The number of subscribers plays according to our observations up to 30% of the weight in the rankings. Our opinion that if we display the full number of subscribers, not to include in the calculation of the rating. Moreover, there is sorting by number of subscribers. The leader is not in the first place there as well.

We have a lot of notable signals, they are not really visible.

Marat Khabiev:

The number of subscribers plays up to 30% of the weight in the rankings, according to our observations. ...

Don't worry so much. Or rather, don't worry about it. Everything flows, everything changes. The performance of your signals is better than that of the "leader", as you called him. He trades on a limit grid with a small margin and no stops. He had one shock in the form of a 50% drawdown. Couple of shocks that are imminent and you'll have his subscribers all to yourself. Unless, of course, they lose interest in the service.

Marat Khabiev:

For some reason almost everyone who reacts to these changes uses the following terminology: lucky, lucky, funny indicator, popcorn lovers. For you, it's a game and nothing more. Is the service made for games? For fun?

The number of subscribers plays according to our observations up to 30% of the weight in the rankings. Our opinion that if we display the full number of subscribers, we do not take into account in the rating calculation. Moreover, there is sorting by number of subscribers. The leader is not in the first place there as well.

We have a lot of notable signals, you cannot really see them.

I will slightly translate your phrase using the live example."If a signal has more than 100 subscribers, e.g. 450, then display the information so 100+. But if a subscriber chooses this signal, he/she will be able to see all subscribers (450). Also the provider himself sees the number of subscribers."

I was celebrating my birthday here, with two girlfriends I went to the store, I got some drinks/snacks there, and I always count the price on my smartphone, because they often put the price tags wrong. And the cash register is electronic, it counts by barcodes. So they charged me something like 4000 rubles instead of ~3000. Close to your suggestion.

I've got girls I know at the cashier's desk, I say it's the wrong amount, let's solve it quietly. They called the hall manager and solved the problem peacefully. The shop is honest, but they are handled by Uzbeks and some cannot understand Russian, they put the price tag on the wrong place or they put the goods in the wrong box.

I am against misrepresentation of information in any form.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Don't worry so much. The performance of your signals is better than that of the "leader", as you called him. He trades on a limit grid with no stops on a martin. He had one shock in the form of a 50% drawdown. Couple of shocks that are imminent and you'll have his subscribers all.
Marat, you have enough of them. Keep it up and there will be more. There were 2,000 subscriptions from Dmitry as well.

Vladimir Zubov:
... there was more than one leader. There were 2,000 subscriptions from Dmitri.

The situation there was different. There the free signal suddenly became a paid signal. It was such a boon at the dawn of the service - it was shut down in time.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The situation there was different. There the free signal suddenly became a paid signal. It was such a boon at the dawn of the service - it was shut down in time.

It would have been good if Marat fromBrothers Capital Limited is based in the British Virgin Islands. had all the subscribers there, would he have brought it up?

Vladimir Zubov:
WOW, I thought he was an "independent expert" and it turns out he cares about his subscriptions) ...

In fact, he is right. His signals are of an order of magnitude higher quality than those of the "leader". And if you read the reviews of the "leader", you get comments like "I signed up to see what makes this signal so appealing to subscribers".

That is, the "number of subscribers" really gets in the way of giving a sensible assessment of the signal.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In fact, he is right. His signals are of an order of magnitude higher quality than those of the "leader". And if you read the reviews of the "leader", you get comments like "I signed up to see what makes this signal so appealing to subscribers".

That is,the "number of subscribers" really gets in the way of giving a sensible assessment of the signal.

Well do not automatically put a price on the number ? though ...)))

Vladimir Zubov:
Well, don't automatically put a price on the number ? though ...)))
"Number of subscribers" is the only indicator which, due to the "crowd effect" -- allows the signal to occupy a near-monopoly position. And the monopoly price tends to increase. Which, in fact, the "leader" did recently -- he raised the subscription price from 20 to 30.

But on the other hand Marat, at a quick glance, has 100 subscribers for 20$. Isn't 1600 net enough for a man, does he need 16k ? Is this what the theme is about?