Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 859

Please enlighten me on how to save in MT5 results of EAoptimisation in testing ?

I haven't found it in documents, on forums they refer to Metaquotes support, and there's no such thing there either...

Is it possible that no one has tested and optimized their EAs, I keep searching,

(according to the law of transition of quantity of requests into quality of response).

THANK YOU.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

ATRHandle=iATR(NULL,СТАРШИЙ ТФ,ATR);
if(BarsCalculated(ATRHandle)<0) return(0);

fot(int i=0; i<rates_total;i++)
  {
        Print("Если выходные мы сюда никогда не попадем ???");
        }       
I.e. the indicator will never run even on history if we have a weekend - is this correct?

Tango_X:
I.e. the indicator will never run even on history if we have a weekend - is this correct?

throw the indicator on the chart and right-click on the chart to refresh - it will runOnCalculate() once

Igor Makanu:

throw the indicator on the chart and right-click on the chart to refresh - it will run OnCalculate() once

Thank you!

Igor Makanu:

no one knows, the developers of MT4 once again said they would not produce updates, in my memory it has happened 5 times already

If you are writing for MT4 Expert Advisors, then in MQL5 you can transfer the code, literally - in 2 clicks, you will be able to use the code with the help ofhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16006.

When you are using indicators it is a bit more complicated - you need to rewrite them manually, the logic of writing indicators for MT5 is a bit different - this is what keeps me from switching to MT5

the code is correct, add the output when everything works correctly in - CopyTime(), it may happen that on the tick that opens a new bar history is not available, so you need to repeat the operation on the next tick

SZZ: there is function iTime() - perhaps it works better

With indicators it's very simple - the logic does not change and everything works correctly in mql5. I have ported over nine hundred indicators. There, as they say, in three clicks.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

you look like that with a cat.

With a cat. I don't like cats.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

what's her name?

Without the padding...

I have both cats and dogs

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

and what's her name?

Lev Artyomych :)
Well, her name is Lyova. And the passport is a mouthful...

Artyom Trishkin:
Lev Artyomych :)
Anyway - Lyov. And the passport is a mouthful...

Do you ever have a day off?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

do you ever get a day off?

No