Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 594

Ihor Herasko:

What is an OST panel?

One Click Trading (ALT+T)

Stanislav Dray:

One Click Trading (ALT+T)

ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_ONE_CLICK);

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Примеры работы с графиком
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Примеры работы с графиком
  • www.mql5.com
В этом разделе представлены примеры для работы со свойствами графика. Для каждого свойства приведены одна или две законченные функции, которые позволяют задавать/получать значение этого свойства. Эти функции можно использовать в своих MQL5 программах как есть. На рисунке показана графическая панель для наглядной демонстрации того, как изменение...

I see, thank you, for some reason there is no mql4 documentation. I knew that mql5 has it.

Ihor Herasko:

reply to the email, there are 6 problems

p.s. muzhichenko, you're doing great!

Artsem:

reply to the email, there are 6 problems

p.s. muzhichenko, you're doing great!

Every day I answer, but you do not get tired of repeating this mantra every day on all forum threads. Or should I do nothing but answer your questions?

Can you tell me how to make a graphical tool select when a button is pressed?

Is there a function for this?

Roman Sharanov:

ChartOpen
ChartSetSymbolPeriod

Taras Slobodyanik:

ChartOpen
ChartSetSymbolPeriod

?????

A graphical tool. For example Fibonacci

Roman Sharanov:

There is no such function, but it can be done through WinAPI. However, we still hamper the logic of this action: what is the difference between a button on the chart and a button on the toolbar? Why would it be more convenient for the user to press the button on the chart than the button on the toolbar?