Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 363

STARIJ:
Open a public school with its own curriculum

In Russia it is almost impossible now. Because soon it will be like in medicine.

One step to the left, one step to the right - shot on the spot. Exaggeratedly, of course.

Medical practitioners and teachers cannot deviate from predetermined methods.

To establish a school, you have to have a name. Although not everyone who has one will be able to do so. They don't get an E.S.T. or a G.E.D.

STARIJ:
Open a public school with your own curriculum

Education is not the problem at all. The current generation, for the most part, are "children of beer". That is, they were conceived and nurtured in the presence of alcohol and tobacco smoke and, accordingly, already have a certain stage of retardation, and this is not their fault, but that of their parents. Such people don't see themselves as degenerates and they join young society easily, because the problem is a mass one. Look around you, meeting a pregnant or nursing mother on the street without a cigarette or bottle of beer is like seeing snow in the summer.

So no matter how many years go by, questions like "how to calculate the percentage of a number" will only increase and no amount of education will fix the situation.

STARIJ:

When the market is closed, disconnected Internet, check the Expert Advisor on historical data

The built-in tester in the terminal will help

Thanks, I have seen the tester, I meant in debug mode, to see the values of variables, set breakpoints, etc.

I also encountered another problem when comparing values

Comment("Low 1",Low[1],"ilowest 1",iLow(NULL,0,1),"/n");

but instead of 1,1605 it displays 11,605 for some reason. I tried using DoubleToStr() and outputting it to the log using Print(), the effect is the same

ijonhson:

I also encountered another problem when comparing values

I tried to use DoubleToStr() and Print() to print it into the journal but instead of 1,1605 it shows 11,605 for some reason.

Comment("Low 1",DoubleToString(Low[1],Digits()),"iLow 1",DoubleToString(iLow(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,1),Digits()),"/n");

And by the way, why do you write"iLowest 1" in the comment and print iLow()?

iLowest() and iLow() are different functions

Artyom Trishkin:

And by the way, why do you put "iLowest 1" in the comment but output iLow() ?

iLowest() and iLow() are different functions

typo-ss, but unfortunately nothing has changed

Files:
l8apgdt2w5.png  18 kb

ijonhson:

typo-ss, but unfortunately nothing has changed

If you look at the code carefully?

Comment("Low 1: ",DoubleToString(Low[1],Digits()),"iLow 1: ",DoubleToString(iLow(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,1),Digits()),"/n");

Then you will understand where "1" comes from.

Yes, pictures can be inserted directly into the message, not a file.

Artyom Trishkin:

And if you look closely at the code?

Then you'll understand where the "1" comes from.

that's it... I need to eat my vitamins))))) and sleep more often,thank you.

Is there any way to save the contents of the expert tab to a file?

Andrei:

Is there any way to save the contents of the expert tab to a file?

It is already saved in the files. Just open the logs folder (PCM+Open) and look at the most recent file.