Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 296

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Um... I haven't seen the chart itself change when I press refresh... that's a bit suspicious. The question here is whether the DC is changing the quotes...
If DC doesn't maintain its own archive of quotes, then more than real picture for small TF (M1 for sure).

Hello. Can you tell me how to write a condition whereby: if an open order closed at TakeProfit - delete all the remaining market orders; if not (closed at Stop Loss) - place the same exact order (with the same Stop Loss and Take Profit) as a pending order.

Tigerfreerun:

The question is: what exactly do you need to put in for the universal condition of the whole trade. In my case the trade: opening all trades of the whole robot only if ".... "

write

if(condition) f=true; else f=false;

if(f) trade; else do not trade.

Or do you want us to make up the conditions for you?

Maxim Kuznetsov:
If the DC does not maintain its own archive of quotes, then it is more than realistic for small TFs (M1 for sure).

i.e. there is no operator to download and update the price chart from the Expert Advisor?

6737998:

Hello. Can you please advise how to write a condition whereby: if an open order closed at TakeProfit - delete all the remaining market orders; if not (closed at Stop Loss) - set the same exact order (with the same Stop Loss and Take Profit) as a pending order.

Work with the history of transactions using

OrdersHistoryTotal()

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

write

if(conditions) f=true; else f=false;

if(f) trade; else don't trade.

Or do you want us to create your conditions for you?

No, I wrote above))

"Trade only on the increasing volume of the signal candle" i.e. the one that has just closed

Tigerfreerun:
No, I wrote above))

"trade only on the rising volume of the signal candle", i.e. the candle that just closed

What do you mean by "increasing candlestick volume"?

There are no trading volumes as such in the terminal.

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

what does "rising candle volume" mean?

There are no trading volumes as such in the terminal.

Volume indicator. Yes, you are right, it is a tick volume. Generally its value. And what should be written in the code before "if"? I'm just beginning to master it. Do you need "bool"? Please write the whole code, if it is not too much trouble, the condition "trade only when the just-closed candle has a larger value of Volume than the previous one".

Tigerfreerun:

Volume indicator. Yes, you are right, it is a tick volume. Generally its value. And what should be written in the code before "if"? I am just beginning to master it... Do you need "bool"? Please write the whole code, if you don't mind, the condition "trade only when the just-closed candle has a higher value of Volume than the previous one".

Why do you need an indicator? Use terminal volumes.

if(Volume[1]>Volume[2])

[0] - this is the current candle

or useiVolume() if you want to bind the EA to the volumes of a certain timeframe.

Dmitriy Voevodkin:

why use an indicator? use terminal volumes.

if(Volume[1]>Volume[2])

[0] - this is the current candle

or use iVolume() if you want to bind the Expert Advisor to volumes of a certain timeframe.

Thank you, is the value of the option itself a "bool"? Or what do you need to write?