Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1446

Artyom Trishkin:
Take it out of the loop.

Then what's in here?

for(i = 0; i < counter - a; i++) {
     // buf_3[i] = iMAOnArray(Array_1, 0, period, 0, MODE_SMMA, i);
      SmoothedMAOnBuffer(counter, prev_calculated, i, period, Array_1, buff);
      buf_3[i] = buff[0];
   }

Updated

I don't need the indicator, just got caught up in not being able to run it in mt5!

Files:
test.mq4  6 kb

prom18:

Hello.

Can you tell me how to make a "window" in the EA where you could enter a certain price so that the EA could work with it afterwards. (see picture)

OBJ_EDIT

This is the "Input box" object.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then what's in here?

Updated

I don't need the indicator, just got caught up in the fact that I can't run it in mt5!

I'm not there yet. Later.
Calling this function is already a full-fledged loop.
You prepare the data array in one loop first and call this function after the loop. In it you specify the prepared data array and the receiver array. That's all. The target array will be filled with the smoothed data from the first array.

how to call an indicator from an EA so that when you apply the EA to a chart, the indicator appears at the bottom of the chart

Hello? Anybody's alive?

Andrey Sokolov:

OBJ_EDIT

Entry box object.

Thank you.

Aleksandr Egorov:
how to call an indicator from an EA so that when I attach an EA to a chart an indicator will appear at the bottom of the chart

ChartIndicatorAdd - Chart Operations - MQL5 Reference - Algorithmic/Automatic Trading Language Reference Guide for MetaTrader 5

ChartIndicatorAdd

Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
  • www.mql5.com
ChartIndicatorAdd - Операции с графиками - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Files:

Thank you! i forgot to mention only that i have seen this function in mt5 for mt4

Aleksandr Egorov:

i forgot to mention only that i have seen such a function for mt4 in mt5

I do not know about mt4 - but I think the craftsmen have probably found a way for mt4 as well

SanAlex:

I do not know about mt4 - but I think that craftsmen have probably found a way for mt4

So I wanted to ask them because I'm a basic