Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1233

Good evening!

Please help with the following question:

You need to know how many candles closed above the moving average, and how many below.

For example: If 20 candlesticks closed above the moving average with a period of 20, then do something else, if below.

Thank you!

simeon068:
How can I add an expert advisor to an mql5 folder and for it to show in the advisor section?

from the left

how to specify the current date when entering, does anyone know?

input datetime inputDate=__DATE__; only gives the date of the last compilation

THANK YOU in advance

Vladimir Simakov:

That's for you in the telepath branch)))) It was here somewhere.)

And on the subject... I DON'T KNOW. No code, no market, no nothing... Definitely telepaths))))

The second time I've had the temerity to write a question on the forum, the only people who answer are clowns who just want to write something ... Please, if you have thoughts only on how "sort of make fun" then do not write, have not faced with such - do not write. I will dig through my code myself! Are there only snot-nosed boys sitting on the forum who have nothing but fancy words to write...

Evgeny Vlasov:

The second time I've had the temerity to write a question on the forum, only clowns who just want to write something are answered... Please, if you have thoughts only on how "sort of make fun" then do not write, have not encountered such - do not write. I'll plough through the code myself! Are there only snot-nosed boys sitting on the forum who have nothing else to write but ponces...

Of course, the answer was in a clownish form, but without the code you really can not help you

You can't even see if you're using your own code or the CTrade library

Evgeny Vlasov:

The second time I've had the temerity to write a question on the forum, only clowns who just want to write something are answering... Please, if you have thoughts only on how "sort of make fun" then do not write, have not faced with such - do not write. I'll plough through the code myself! Are there only snot-nosed boys on the forum who have nothing to write except ponces...

You're taking offense for nothing. The highest probability is an error in the code. In second place is the exorbitant spread. But who else but you can discard the first option and begin to consider the second without seeing the code. And you have chosen the wrong topic, I hope the moderators will move it.

Hi, could you tell me how to activate the "Debug" buttons on historical data? I made the settings as described in the help, but only debug mode on real data is active.

Galim_V:
Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to activate the "Debug" buttons on the historical data? I made the settings as described in the help, but only debug mode on real data is active.

Not in MT4.

Alexey Viktorov:

No way in MT4.

Thank you! (Laughs) So there's time to dust the computer this weekend).

Galim_V:

(Thank you!) So there's time at the weekend to dust the computer).

Why? I can rewrite it in mql5 and debug it any time I want. Or, the old-fashioned way, you could use the printers to find faults.