Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1198

Alexey Viktorov:

For the very trivial reason, which I think is described in the documentation, that OnChartEvent does not work in the tester.

reread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/onchartevent

and didn't find it there

Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnChartEvent
Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnChartEvent
  • www.mql5.com
//|                                          OnChartEvent_Sample.mq5 | //|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                             https://www.mql5.com | //| Expert initialization function                                   |...

Professionals, advise me on this question... How do I make a button on the MT4 chart to run the script? It's inconvenient to get into the navigator every time on the tablet. I would like to add the code in the indicator on the chart and run the script directly from the chart. Perhaps someone has already done this...

Oleg:

Metaquotes do not give a shit even on the brokerage company. I had a situation when min lot for one instrument was 0.25. Everything worked fine on PC, while the mobile version had any step, but not 0.25.

I, and not only me, spent a year fighting with broker (very big broker) to correct the error. They, in their turn, wrote to Metaquotes and wrote letters to Metaquotes. It took them a year and a half to correct it.

I had the same problem. I cannot set stop orders correctly because of these steps. How do I write toMetaquotes, is there an e-mail address there, I just found a physical address, I do not know if it works or not.

Alexandr Sokolov:

reread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/onchartevent

and I didn't find it there.

I don't remember where it's written, I'm certainly not going to look it up. It's been said on the forum a great many times.

Alexandr Sokolov:

why does the strategy tester fail to detect the creation of new objects (both in MT4 and MT5)?

... Objects are signal indicator arrows that are loaded into the tester together with the Expert Advisor by loading the chart template

ObjectsTotal works - check the number of objects, looking for the right one.

Oleg:

Hi all. Can you tell me in which thread to complain about MT5 updates?

Endless updates with new glitches over the last couple of months, what is it about?

When I close or open a deal on one terminal, all the history on the charts appears automatically, not only on this terminal, but also on other terminals for all symbols. It is annoying. I have to delete it every time.

It is impossible to manually transfer deals to the chart one by one from the history now. It is very difficult to move some deals from one chart to another.

I can't sign all my deals.

It has disappeared.

I have understood the updates partially. Why did the history of deals appear on the adjacent terminals when I opened or closed them on other terminals? I disabled the show trading history in the properties. It was moved to the central menu on the chart. I do not know why.

The function to show object description has appeared there as well.

But it is still impossible to add trades one by one to the chart. When adding all deals to a chart from the history, a new chart is opened. I do not know why either.

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't remember where it's written, so I won't look for it. It's been said on the forum a great many times.

has worked for many years

When restarting the computer, the show trading history checkbox is checked again and all trades appear on the terminal. How to get rid of it ?

I have to manually delete it from the charts every time. This has become a complete nonsense.

Those settings are no longer saved.

Oleg:

When restarting the computer, the show trading history checkbox is checked again and all trades appear on the terminal. How to get rid of it ?

I have to manually delete it from the charts every time. This has become a complete nonsense.

Those settings are no longer saved.

there is a checkbox general and there is one for a specific chart, in previously saved templates you have to take into account this nuance, i.e. resave templates

awsomdino:

there is a general checkbox and one for a specific timetable, in previously saved templates you have to take this nuance into account, i.e. re-save the templates

this is not good at all... I was trying to find a solution to this problem... If you do not know what to do, you will get a warning message.