Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1023

sewersc:
Dear programmers! Could you please decode the mq4 code?
I sincerely hope you will respond to this request. Thank you!

Half of the line is commented out)

sewersc:
Dear programmers! Please tell me the decoding of the mq4 code

The second expression in brackets is commented out with a block comment:

/* here is the commented code */

sewersc:

Hello! Can you explain that too? Thank you?

How can I open the code/* here is the commented code */?

So you can change the values?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/syntax/commentaries

sewersc:
Dear programmers! Could you please decode the mq4 code?
// Сначала есть какое-то условие. Точнее часть условия
&& (Open[shift1]>Ckose[shift2]) // Эта строка читается так: и цена открытия бара с индексом shift1 выше цены закрытия бара индекс shift2
// Дальше закомментированый блок. Но если убрать символы комментирования то будет так:
|| (High[shift1] > High[shift2]) // ИЛИ максимальная цена бара  с индексом shift1 выше максимальной цены бара индекс shift2
&& // и ещё какая-то часть условия

But since a part of the condition is commented, it is not involved in the process. It does not seem to be present at all.

Dear programmers! I ask you to write a PATTERN indicator
I want to write an indicator with alert and arrow for the signals to be displayed immediately after the pattern is closed, the arrow and alert should be without delay.
1) "Dark Clouds Curtain"
Dark candle's opening was higher than the light one's closing
The close of the dark candle was below the centre of the light candle's body (as shown in Figure 1)
2) "Gap in the clouds".
As in the first case only upside down: (as shown in picture2) Make please. Thank you!

sewersc:
Dear programmers! I ask you to write a PATTERN indicator
I want to write an indicator with an alert and an arrow for the signals to be instantly available after the pattern candlestick closing, the arrow and alert should be without delay.
1) "Dark Clouds Curtain"
Dark candle's opening was higher than the light one's closing
The close of the dark candle was below the centre of the light candle's body (as shown in Figure 1)
2) "Gap in the clouds".
As in the first case only upside down: (as shown in picture2) Make please. Thank you!

has already been written a long time ago

The handbook says:

Для функции SendNotification() установлены жесткие ограничения по использованию: не более 2-х вызовов в секунду и не более 10 вызовов в минуту. 
Контроль за частотой использования осуществляется динамически, и функция может быть заблокирована при нарушении.

Locked for what period? Can I somehow tweak the indicator for this (without buffers, draws trend sticks and arrows)? Or is it necessary to modify it for the Expert Advisor and, by pausing through Sleep(), to send SMS?

Iurii Tokman:

was written a long time ago.

Is that how you answer everyone if you're not interested? I need an indicator for one pattern but I've found all kinds of

"Price_Action_PPR" and "CANDLESTICK" and some other things that don't correctly identify patterns without alerts.

Read my TOR and compare it with the work of an indicator that was written a long time ago. And where is it?

Then I have not come to this forum. Thank you, you've helped!

Can you advise me on this problem? I am making a trading Expert Advisor, for convenience I made a copy of the Expert Advisor as a new one, and I am experimenting there. But an hour ago Expert Advisor for experiments started to return error "Trading for Expert Advisor is prohibited". I have two almost identical Expert Advisors, one is trading and another one is not. I have missed the moment when my Expert Advisor stopped trading. How to calculate what is forbidden to trade? I tried to make a function to close trades, but when I delete all that I added, it still does not trade

Please can someone help me with this:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/328061
Тиковые свечи не создаются должным образом
Тиковые свечи не создаются должным образом
  • www.mql5.com
Я пытаюсь создать тиковые свечи в окне индикатора. Но свечи внезапно вспыхивают. Они не поддерживают правильную форму...