Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1499

NO DECOMPILING ALLOWED!

Алексей КоКоКо:
Please advise me how to pass to mql5 function open,close and TD from OnCalculate not through the function parameters, so I don't have to write each time the opening and closing of candlesticks into parameters when calling the function

source
myfunc(int index, double open[], double close[], double high[], double low[] etc.);

I want
myfunc(int index)

and all bar data (prev,rates, open[]...and TP) would be sucked up inside function

CopyRates

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyRates
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / CopyRates
  • www.mql5.com
CopyRates - Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Sprut 185:

Hi all!

I'm just learning to program and in this situation - I don't even know which way to approach this problem.

Please help me to understand this line in MQL4:

MetaEditor has an error:

There is no error in this line

(decompiled code is not allowed here)

Алексей КоКоКо:
Please tell me mql5, how to pass to the function open,close and TD from OnCalculate not through the function parameters, so that I don't have to write each time the candlestick opening and closing into parameters when calling the function

source
myfunc(int index, double open[], double close[], double high[], double low[] etc.);

I want
myfunc(int index)

and all bar data (prev,rates, open[]...and TD) will be sucked up inside the function

Why? To get rid of the error, you may simply disable array changes in the incoming function parameters

myfunc(int index, const double open[], const double close[], const double high[], const double low[]);

Who can tell me which brokers work with MT4 on the Moscow exchange?

Vladimir Pavlov:
Who can tell me which brokers work with MT4 on the Moscow Stock Exchange?

A question like "Who can tell me how to fly a Zaporozhets to the moon"?

Vladimir Pavlov:
Who can suggest which brokers work with MT4 on the Moscow exchange
only on MT5 - BKS - you need a visit to the office to open a futures section, OPEN.

SanAlex:

screwed - can't remember the code from kodobase and the author - who should be thanked! - if he recognises his code - i thank him!

But your indicator - I only got it on mt5 with Alert.

Thank you very much. it will work on mt5 too)))

MakarFX:

There are no errors in this line

(decompiled code is not allowed here)

I did not decompile anything, I took this line from the AutoProfit v.3.0 Expert Advisor, which is freely available and in open source code. If it was decompiled by someone, it hasn't been written on.

I'm just learning to program and have never done that before. For this reason I simply cannot determine which code is decompiled and which is not yet.

I apologize for this situation.

Sprut 185:

I did not decompile anything, I took this line from the AutoProfit v.3.0 Expert Advisor, which is freely available and in open source code. If it was decompiled by someone, it hasn't been written on it.

I'm just learning to program and have never done that before. For this reason I simply cannot determine which code is decompiled and which is not yet.

I apologize for this situation.

Read it here.

Как определить декомпил или нет?
Как определить декомпил или нет?
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Как определить декомпил или нет?