Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1094

Anybody have an idea of what can be tried to change, a bit incomplete...but I'm getting the hang of it now))

'CiTriX' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? SignalTRIX.mqh 29 4

What does it mean?

Alekseu Fedotov:

To determine the indices of the bars closest to the fractals ( up, low)

in your code (Expert Advisor), add 2 variables

like this

If I'm not mistaken, this is what you originally meant.

Having found the bar index, check if the order has opened, and run from the current bar to the fractal bar, find the low or hight of that gap, and by Modifying the order change the stop. Did I understand you correctly?

Hi, can you advise how to contact MT4 support if you find issues with the iOS app?

BlackBumer:
Hi, can you advise how to contact MT4 support if you find issues with the iOS app?
Write to them
MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Is it possible to move the indicator lines vertically (make it so: double click to select the line, move it and fix it at this level)?

The picture is for example. You need to pull the red line up to the blue line at any time. These lines will constantly diverge.

Oleg Bondarev:

Is it possible to move the indicator lines vertically (make it so: double click to select the line, move it and fix it at this level)?

The picture is for example. You need to pull the red line up to the blue line at any time. These lines will diverge all the time.

No

Is it one turkey or two?

MakarFX:

No

Is it one turkey or two?

There will be two in one window.

Oleg Bondarev:

There will be two in one window.

You can adjust by fixing the maximum and minimum levels

MakarFX:

You can adjust by fixing the maximum and minimum levels

Thank you. It's very inconvenient to fit like this.

Oleg Bondarev:

Thank you. It's very inconvenient to fit like this.

Give me your indicator