Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 920

novichok2018:

A lot of letters - and nothing but narcissism and humiliation of the interlocutor. What is the form of the second parameter? I asked the second parameter as a number, with the same result. Why so many "words"? Show the solution on my example, pre-compiled and tested. Or your inflated self-respect does not allow?

Have you read this in the documentation at Igor's link?

It is possible to pass parameters of simple types by reference. In this case, modification of such parameters within the called function will affect the corresponding variables, passed by reference. To specify that the parameter is passed by reference, modifier & must be placed after the data type.

Example:

void func(int& x, double& y, double & z[])
  {
   double calculated_tp;
   for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
     {
      if(i==ArraySize(z))       
         break;
      if(OrderSelect(i)==false) 
         break;
      z[i]=OrderOpenPrice();
     }
   x=i;
   y=calculated_tp;
  }

Parameters passed by reference cannot be initialized with default values.

What in this text is not clear? Now look for this modifier in the parameters of the ItemsPerSecond function. Anyone reading your request will understand it as unwillingness to read documentation and ask to copy everything you need from documentation here to make your life easier. And who needs it?

Alexey Viktorov:

Did you read this in the documentation at Igor's link?

he physically would not have had time to read it, the answer in 2-3 minutes ;)

I certainly have less experience communicating with users of this forum than the moderator Artem, but Artem said right away that it was not a question of teaching, but do it for me

Igor Makanu:

he physically would not have had time to read, the answer after 2-3 minutes ;)

I certainly have less experience communicating with users of this forum than moderator Artem, but Artem rightly said that it was not a question of teaching, and do it for me

I told him the same thing more than once.

Igor Makanu:

OK, I'll exercise my right not to communicate with you (fortunately, you won't be able to force me to do it), you have the right to write on the forum, but not to read the material offered to you for studying?

I've added a correct call of the ItemsPerSecond() function to your example, I haven't compiled, I haven't tested, and I'm not going to run the terminal - I've answered your question

Actually, I thought that this forum is not for communicating with each other, there are plenty of other ways for that. But thanks for the specific answer. And the crown hasn't come off, and all the previous verbal nonsense has turned into nothing.

I did not find in the handbook, that you first need to copy the tics, and without your hint would have been long brewed. Thank you.

Alexey Viktorov:

What in this text is not clear? Now look for this modifier in the parameters of the ItemsPerSecond function. Anyone reading your request may interpret it as unwillingness to read documentation and request to copy all you need from documentation to make your life easier. Who needs it?

What makes it clear that before you call a function, you must get these parameters? Is it explained somewhere before?

Alexey Viktorov:

What in this text is not clear? Now look for this modifier in the parameters of the ItemsPerSecond function. Anyone reading your request may interpret it as unwillingness to read documentation and request to copy all you need from documentation to make your life easier. Who needs it?

Don't make me "happy", but still need to understand that for a beginner it is difficult to understand everything at once, and that's why help is needed.

novichok2018:

And the crown hasn't come off, and all the previous verbal nonsense has turned into nothing.

What's the crown got to do with it? There's only your ego and outright laziness!

ZS: Go to a forum of motorists and ask, "Hi! I've got a big puddle under my front right wheel! What could be leaking?" - You'll get the answer, it might be a shock absorber, but instead of looking at a picture of a shock absorber and comparing the picture with your gizmo, you start scribbling on forums that it's not a shock absorber, that's right, there's a black stick and a shiny piece of metal protruding from it. Read the book again and without even looking into your car, you start writing on forums...

this and the "motorists forum" are technical forums, only read technical literature yourself or be educated in such professions, you can't do any basic things without basic knowledge and technical terms

Is it possible to write a function that shifts an array using a bitwise shift, or am I even in the wrong place? I watched the videos on youtube and still don't understand why this shift is needed, I mean to use this technology << >>?

Igor Makanu:

What's the crown got to do with it? There's only your ego and open laziness!

ZS: Go to a motorists forum and ask, "Hi! I've got a big puddle under my front right tyre! What could be leaking?" - You'll get the answer, it might be a shock absorber, but instead of looking at a picture of a shock absorber and comparing the picture with your gizmo, you start scribbling on forums that it's not a shock absorber, that's right, there's a black stick and a shiny piece of metal protruding from it. Read the book again and without even looking into your car, you start writing on forums...

This and the "forum of motorists" are technical forums, here only read technical literature by yourself or get an education in such specialties, simply without operating with basic knowledge and technical terms you cannot do any elementary thing

I can answer your question that you don't have to know much about the construction of a car to win a prize in motor racing. There are experts in their fields for that purpose. So your example is incorrect and simply breathes animosity. Calm down. I'm not going to challenge your knowledge of programming languages, but I'm not going to study them thoroughly either. It's enough for me to "keep an eye on the road and drive a car".

I'll add: even building a car of your own design, you don't have to understand the principles of electronics. It's enough to know "what's what for".

novichok2018:

To your ZS, I can answer that in order to take prizes in motor racing, you don't have to know about the construction of a car. There are experts in their fields for that purpose. So your example is incorrect and simply smacks of hostility. Calm down. I'm not going to challenge your knowledge of programming languages, but I'm not going to study them thoroughly either. It's enough for me to "keep an eye on the road and drive a car".

I'll add: even building a car of your own design, you don't need to understand the principles of electronics. It is enough to know "what for".

So you should go to the "Market" or "Freelance" section, not here.