what is the right way to learn? - page 20

VladislavVG:
Then perhaps we should define the terms. Which market participant do you call a market maker? And to be honest, I have no idea of the process you are talking about. I mean exactly how one can flood a market with noise. As far as I'm concerned, the notion of quotier noise outside of the model you're using makes no sense.

There are various "descriptions" online of who market makers are.

Personally, I have never been interested in a particular image of a market maker. But, I agree with the statements that there IS bound to be a "watchdog" in the market ... who, with his resources, prevents "uncivilised" market participants from "causing mayhem" and creating nervousness and panic.

And it would be logical for him, this same maker, to create "noise" in parallel in quotation parameters to make "life easier" for SPECULATORS...
There are many who want to "work under palm trees", producing neither goods,... nor services
Let them pant (!),... work their heads first .... And, who particularly deserves - let them go under their palm trees

Maybe someone has a link to material on how the market works in general and who the main players are and their functions. I think a lot of questions would go away.

Stells:
If you have a link to material on how the market is structured and who the main players are and their functions, I think many questions would fall away.

Wouldn't fall off.

Trading techniques and strategies do not follow from the answers to these questions at all.

Trading techniques and strategies are derived from data on the characteristics of price fluctuations.

You are in a hurry to answer and speak without knowing the subject.
prikolnyjkent:

Wouldn't fall off.

Trading techniques and strategies do not follow from the answers to these questions at all.

Trading techniques and strategies are derived from data on the characteristics of price fluctuations.

prikolnyjkent:

There are various "descriptions" online of who market makers are.

Personally, I have never been interested in a particular image of a market maker. But, I agree with the statements that there IS bound to be a "watchdog" in the market ... who, with his resources, prevents "uncivilised" market participants from "causing mayhem" and creating nervousness and panic.

And it would be logical for him/her, this same maker, to create "noise" in parallel in quotation movement parameters, so that the SPECULATORS "get a kick out of life"...
There are many who want to "work under palm trees", producing neither goods,... nor services
... Let them pant (!),... work their heads off first... And who deserves it - let them go under their palm trees...

Your thought is clear in general. As for those who look - FOREX is an over-the-counter market, and there are no market makers. There are market makers. In the Russian-speaking segment, a market maker is a trader with large bids. This is somewhat inconsistent with how they were introduced. Once, in the early days of free trading, there was a collapse - bidding stopped, i.e. all bids were far beyond the current values of bids and offers. Nobody wanted to make deals at current prices. In order to avoid such situations, market makers were introduced - a market participant who supplies liquidity in a guaranteed manner, unlike a simple participant with large bids. If there is no price movement for about 30 seconds, the market maker is obliged to begin satisfying bids at his own expense, regardless of whether it is profitable or not. The bids are satisfied until the market begins to move without market maker. That's just to put it in a nutshell. About 30 seconds I'm not sure, because regulations may change, but around 2009 or 2011 I don't remember exactly. I gave a link to the English-language resources when we discussed it on the forum. Of course, when a market maker enters the market, it satisfies requests so as to minimize the impact on the market and, even better, to maximize the profit. It should be noted that the market maker is obliged to satisfy orders, as opposed to the ordinary market participant. An ordinary trader cannot force anyone to place orders if he does not want to.
What does it give? It gives absolute liquidity to currencies. For example, stocks, in theory, cannot always be bought or sold. But currencies have almost absolute liquidity. Well, almost, because most speculators can grow up to the volume of orders that cannot be reliably satisfied even with leverage.
What does this knowledge give to a trader? The support/resistance level at which an entry is made with minimal risk.

Well on the fingers it goes something like this. Yes, that's how the market worked before and that's how it works now.

Stells:
You are in a hurry to answer and speak without knowing the subject.

Quite possibly.

Therefore, I would be interested to hear from you some new information.

VladislavVG:
What does this knowledge give a trader ? The support/resistance level at which to enter with minimum risk.

And can you tell me what data you have on the statistics of the outcomes of trades made using the levels trading strategy?...?

How much does it differ from 50/50? (I'm asking seriously, without irony, ... especially for students)

Vlad, that's great. If you want to, tell me about the system, I think you know more than I do. or maybe there is some material in one place and preferably in russian.

Stells:
Vlad, that's great. If you want to tell me about the system, I think you know more about it than me, or maybe there is some material in one place, preferably in Russian.

Take your time... Wait for the answer on the statistics.

Otherwise, you'll just get another "coin"... and you'll waste more time.

prikolnyjkent:

Are you aware that after this pompous phrase, you will have to demonstrate the purity of kotir on any, even historical, data or you will look bad in the eyes of the public....

You can't just demonstrate like that here. The ladies do come in sometimes.