what is the right way to learn? - page 15

prikolnyjkent:

You have not tested in practice correctly

I hope you're not going to deny that under normal conditions two opposite pending orders will work with minimal price difference (plus the spread).
This is what you have to rely on when you are going to trade against system signals.

You need to build a TS working on pending orders.

I checked it on Expert Advisors working with pending orders. Similarly, if the direction is "reversed" and settings are invariable, the reversed EA sets pending orders in completely different places than the original one.

That is, it is not enough to simply invert the trading direction, we have to dig much deeper.

prikolnyjkent Yeah... Well... ...who's got options?
Do you believe in the possibility that the deposit is increased 250 times in 9 hours.

evillive:

I also checked it with Expert Advisors working with pending orders. Similarly, if I 'flip' the direction and keep the settings unchanged, the 'flipped' EA puts the pending orders in completely different places, not at all where the original EA put them.

That is, it is not enough to simply invert the trade direction, we have to dig much deeper.

Here!

This is the essence of our disagreement !..

We should not invert the direction of orders (!!!) but the direction of orders which it issues for execution (!!).

The process must run as if the EA is simultaneously executing two opposite operations ... only the volume of the "direct" operation is purely symbolic (if I may say so) ...

STARIJ:
Do you believe in the possibility that a deposit is increased 250 times in 9 hours.

In nine hours it's easy

The shoestring is that a successful trader does not finish his trade after these very 9 hours ...
He enters the market again and again... And the inexorable Spread... and Probability eaten up all his "times" ... and "percentages"

prikolnyjkent:

There!...

the advisor performs two opposite operations at the same time ,... only the volume of the "direct" operation is purely symbolic (if I may say so)...
Right! The volume of a losing order should be minimal (ideally zero), and the volume of a profitable one should be bigger!!! and the deposit has increased 250 times in 9 hours.

prikolnyjkent:   In 9 hours - easily The shoestring is that the lucky trader doesn't finish his trade in those very 9 hours ...

It comes to the market again and again... And the relentless Spread... and the Probability eaten by all his "times"... and "percentages"

Take a look - today continuation account 13793460 on MetaQuotes password user2

3 losing trades out of 54 in 2 days balance from 10 to 13063 profitFactor 12.79

This is what the results would be if the EA were to trade a constant lot with orders opened in the opposite direction to the signal:

LRA:

Take a look - today continuation account 13793460 on MetaQuotes password user2

3 trades out of 52 for 2 days balance from 10 to 10803 profitFactor 10.75

I'm genuinely happy for you (honestly... because I have enough of mine), but I'm not going to watch the account...
The outcome of such a surge is unfortunately not optimistic for me

prikolnyjkent: The outcome of such a surge is unfortunately not optimistic for me
Increasing the balance in 2 days by a factor of 1300 is scary!!!

LRA:
Increase your balance in 2 days by 1300 times - it's scary!!!

Well, first of all, if I'm not mistaken, it's not Balance (with a capital letter), it's Demo (funnies).

That's why I advise everyone to pay attention to statistics, because according to some unknown law of nature , as soon as you start to do exactly the same thing in real, all statistics suddenly change... So that you have 52 losing trades for 3 profitable ones.

And it's even better when, along with the stats,... you trade with someone in Pair...
Because when you've got a lot of minuses coming in one by one, you'll want to check to see if those quotes are coming in on your computer alone. if they're tailor-made for you? Does your partner see on his monitor what you see on yours...

Here... like this