what is the right way to learn? - page 5

STARIJ:
That's what I'd like to do. I hope for male solidarity. And as a pensioner to a pensioner...

But most of the time we get screwed... As a pensioner to a pensioner, by the time you figure it out, you won't need anything. I started before I retired, but now I have to quit... like any addiction.

AlexeyVik:

But more often than not we get screwed... As a pensioner to a pensioner - you don't need anything by the time you figure it out. I started before I retired, but now I have to give it up... like any addiction.

So why give it up?

I've passed on my software development to two colleagues. They volunteer their dividends to me.

STARIJ:

So why give it up?

Here I have passed on my software development to two colleagues. They volunteer their dividends to me.

Well, why give up bad habits, addictions?

STARIJ:
... My minor experience shows the need to analyse only the movement of the last hour...

"Analyse the movement" is for the soothsayers.

I only analyse STATISTICS.

Take the Statistics of your Analysts results... and you will see their true value (50/50).

I'm not the one for analyses...

prikolnyjkent:

"Analyse the movement" is for the soothsayers.

I only analyse STATISTICS.

Take the Statistics of your Analysts results... and you will see their true value (50/50).

For analysis - not for me ...

I put $10 in my account. For some reason all the open positions were in the red. 2.98 left. Approximately 2 weeks later, came up again. For the day caught up to 5.32 - this is almost 80% for the day! However, the next day 5.60 added 0.28 = 5%. The next day from morning to afternoon especially caught up to exactly 6.00. I.e. doubled from 2.98 to 6.00 in 3 for 3.

Help me analyze the statistics. All my 12 deals are Buy.

Am I correct in my reasoning? If I double in 3 days, then in 30 working days of a month and a half it will be 2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2 = 2**10 = 2^10 = 1024

However, the work is very nerve-wracking. Like a squeezed lemon. Trampy legs, nervousness...

Convinced that forex is an opportunity. Next week, I plan to pay back the $4 I blew in the end. But I doubt I'll make it.

I guess I'll start getting into programming. I have looked at Moving Average.mq4.

It is a C++ language, I was using it some time ago. The indicators are nothing but rubbish. How do I know where to start?

AlexeyVik:
Well, why give up bad habits, addictions?

Abandonment is bad, we have to replace it! I suggest we join forces, make some money and go as a threesome... You probably know where to go.

I'd like to see the mountains and the sea for once in my life.

STARIJ:

Abandonment is bad, we have to replace it! I suggest we join forces, make some money and go as a threesome... You probably know where to go.

I'd like to see the mountains and the sea at least once in my life.

Many years ago, I got hooked on some instant lotteries for a while... I lost a lot of money, but I got out of it fast.

Then I got a job as a gas rescue worker at the Orenburg gas processing plant, and in the evenings I played cards... One day I blew all my wages... Jumped.

So I decided to try and make some money on forex. I invested about $80 and on the first day my account balance was 240 and a couple of open orders with a stop loss. Got excited, celebrated success... Next day I lost everything... waited, calmed down, tried to analyze the reasons... I didn't calculate how much I had lost, but I had a lot of experience of losses... I decided to do some programming. I had some programming experience in Wasik and it was very easy to grasp mql4. It turned out that my Expert Advisor would not open a deal through my eyes and opened it according to the pre-defined algorithm. Well, I have tightened parameters and the EA keeps silent in deals that should be opened... the same parameters have been set that the EA uses.

I decided one day to stop investing money into Forex. If I happen to earn some money by writing an EA I invest it only with this money... I usually lost them with the same Expert Advisor...

Only one reworked one gave a small profit... BUT NOT MUCH... I have no opportunity to try it on a larger deposit. I had never tried it before, I would not have tried it on my own, I had never tried it before, and it did not work, I just did not want to do it on my own.

So you can repeat everything I've done already. ))))

STARIJ:

I'd like to see the mountains and the sea for once in my life.

Don't start with real accounts and feed the DCs, there are demo accounts.

STARIJ:.

Help analyse the statistics. All 12 trades Buy...

Statistics (?!) of the 12 trades ?!!

To put it mildly - unexpected...

Take the HISTORY of quotes... and "run" your trading ideas there, getting at least HUNDREDS of trade results... Then you can start thinking.

Otherwise - 12 deals (!...)

prikolnyjkent: Take a HISTORY of quotes... and "run" your trading ideas there with at least HUNDREDS of trade results...
What kind of ideas can there be? Buy at the bottom, sell at the top. That, as you can see, is enough.