what is the right way to learn? - page 4

On the subject, what can you learn in five years? In a year the market will be different. Today is not yesterday. Fibo, channels - mirage. We work in price noise. Market noise is not minutes or 5 minutes. It's more than three digits. A,10ХХХХХХ noise. For the euro 1.10XXX.

DJDJ22:
On the subject, what can you learn in five years? In a year the market will be different. Today is not yesterday. Fibo, channels - mirage. We work in price noise. Market noise is not minutes or 5 minutes. It's more than three digits. A,10ХХХХХХ noise. For the euro 1.10XXX.
They are already learning the language. In 5 years they will learn it. And in another N years... forex will be closed forever and everywhere, and this information is true. Hurry up who's in the know!!!

LRA:
They are already learning the language. In five years they will learn it. And in another N years... forex will be shut down forever and everywhere, and this information is true. Hurry up who's in the know!!!
Don't talk about closure. Let them learn the language. The brain, like muscles, needs exercise to tone up.

Hello forum members! I have retired and need an extra source of income. What would you advise? Is there any money to be made from forex?

You can get screwed on forex...)))

As a pensioner to a pensioner, it's too late to start...

AlexeyVik:

You can get screwed on forex...)))

As a pensioner to a pensioner, it's too late to start...

That's what I'd like to do. I hope for male solidarity. And as a pensioner to a pensioner...

STARIJ:
That's what I'd like to do. I hope for male solidarity. And as a pensioner to a pensioner...
Well then, let's settle the first question: Are you going to learn how to predict the future... Or will you be satisfied with purely MECHANICAL siphoning off money from currency fluctuations...?

prikolnyjkent:
Well then, let's solve the first question: are you going to learn how to predict the future... Or will you be satisfied with purely MECHANICAL siphoning off money from currency fluctuations...?
Leave both to computers, smartphones, arduinos, digispark ... Which way are you going? Predicting or rocking? Are you siphoning information out of me or testing me before I'm accepted as your chosen one? You could choke on a newspaper... The future is clear: Tomorrow is morning.

STARIJ:
... Are you siphoning information out of me, or testing me before getting inducted? You could choke on a newspaper...

Personally, I have the most ordinary BUSINESS mindset. "Testing" and "accepting" are not my thing...

And I'm asking because I can't predict myself. And so, I'm ready to give some advice in my second line of activity - algorithmic trading based on statistical data...

prikolnyjkent:

ready to offer some advice in the second line of business - algorithmic trading based on statistical data...

I have little experience. I deposited $10 into my account. For some reason, all open positions went into deficit. I had 2.98 left. Approximately 2 weeks later came up again. During the day I reached 5,32 - this is almost 80% for the day! However, the next day the increase was 0,28 = 5%. Seems to need to quit again for a week. My paltry experience suggests the need to analyse only the movement of the last hour. This is probably a misconception. I would be happy to take your advice.