what is the right way to learn? - page 3

DJDJ22:
Learning, not at all in the forum theme. Usually here they ask for an Owl giving at least 10% a month. And of course they do. 100% or 50 no one will give. This is their own-secret, and the 10 is as dirty as dirt. Any beginning coder in the third month of training writes them. So, learn MQL, and you will get your money back.

Show me where this Owl is. Once I found one - I have doubled my deposit in three hours. I put it on a real account for the night. By the morning i poured out to zero. I looked on the market - everyone was losing. I saw it on CodeBase - they're all losing. I've been writing myself for four years - everyone's flipping. One guy here asked me to help him. Said the strategy delivers 15-20% a month. He wrote. Here's his result.

in 7 months looks like a crocodile.

There's a link to a forum on this PAMM account at the bottom. It's fun to read. There is a huge contrast between the beginning and the end

LRA:

I will show you where this Owl is. I once found one - I have doubled my deposit in three hours. I put it on a real account for the night. I lost it all by the morning. I looked on the market - all of them were losing. I saw it on CodeBase - they're all losing. I've been writing myself for 4 years - everyone's flipping. One guy here asked me to help him. Said the strategy delivers 15-20% a month. He wrote. Here's his result.

There's a link to a forum on this PAMM account at the bottom. It's fun to read. There's a huge contrast between the beginning and the end

I have one, one year and 3 months on a demo, it survives, but the drawdowns.... In general, it is too early to use it on real account. But it has 400% per annum)))

evillive I have a year and 3 months on the demo, it survives so far, but the drawdowns.... In general, it is too early for the real account. But it has 400% per annum)))

my demo has an almost smooth exponent. You can see that a cool programmer made it.

I tried it for one day. I have no results on the real account... May be you would like to present me yours? I'll try to bring it to the condition. Mail?

LRA:

Show me where such an Owl is. Once I found one - I doubled my deposit in three hours. Put it on the real for the night. By morning I'd lost it to zero. I looked on the market - everybody's losing. I saw it on CodeBase - they're all losing. I've been writing myself for four years - everyone's flipping. One guy here asked me to help him. Said the strategy delivers 15-20% a month. He wrote. Here's his result.

There's a link to a forum on this PAMM account at the bottom. It's fun to read. There's a huge contrast between the beginning and the end

Just kidding. You see no one is asking? Already learning the language.

DJDJ22:           Kind of a joke. See who's not asking? Already learning the language.

You think you come to Forex, learn the language, write and become a millionaire? Have you thought of it by yourself, or who told you? Maybe it would happen that way:

How do you do it ?

LRA:

Do you think that you came to forex, learned the language, wrote, became a millionaire? Did you come up with it yourself or did someone tell you to do it? Maybe it worked out that way:

How do you do it?

Sometimes. Once again: I was joking.

DJDJ22:   I was joking.

So you refuse to accept the claim that it is possible to make money on forex for a beginner? But on the demo, however, the deposit increases 200 times in a day.

That speaks of a theoretical possibility. But how do you really gain it? Do you have any ideas?

LRA:

So you refuse to accept the claim that it is possible to make money on forex for a beginner? But on the demo the deposit increases 200 times in a day.

This suggests a theoretical possibility. But how to really get it? Do you have any ideas?

Does it work on the real account as it does on the demo? Then you can seize the moment.

DJDJ22:   Does it work for real as well as for demo?
Well, it's a bit scary to use such a system on the real - it will eat up all the money in the world in a month. And this is fraught with many complications. I see that you are interested. I propose to trade for your system, which gives at least 30% per month. My system is quite complicated, but easy to set up and steadily increases the deposit and funds. Deals are opened with 30% risk and maximum 20 minutes. The system has a small bug - every hundredth order is placed without TP and SL and the job gets up. I have to keep an eye on it. I am too lazy to modify it. But if I have to do it, I will have to use the trading robot for several days and look at the log. But every time I have to open a new account, because old one bloats heavily, and the maximum lot is limited, most often by 100$. The exponent degenerates into a straight line and growth slows down. My last efforts were aimed at getting a smooth exponent. Now I abandoned this direction and am looking for the way of getting small (30-50% per month), but stable income. So far nothing - they are draining

LRA:
Well, it's a bit scary to use such a system in real life - it will eat up all the money in the world in a month. And this is fraught with many complications. I see that you are interested. I propose to swap for your system, which gives at least 30% per month. My system is quite complicated, but easy to set up and steadily increases the deposit and funds. Deals are opened with 30% risk and maximum 20 minutes. The system has a small bug - every hundredth order is placed without TP and SL and the job gets up. I have to keep an eye on it. I am too lazy to modify it. But if I have to do it, I will have to use the trading robot for several days and look at the log. But every time I have to open a new account, because old one bloats heavily, and the maximum lot is limited, most often by 100$. The exponent degenerates into a straight line and growth slows down. My last efforts were aimed at getting a smooth exponent. Now I abandoned this direction and am looking for the way of getting small (30-50% per month), but stable income. So far no luck, I am losing money.
Thanks. I'm worried about peace money too.