A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 10

It's time to get in line for a mixtape. Who's keeping a record of the cachets?

I'm afraid there's not enough for everyone.

The first 100k will be accepted and start destroying the rest as unwanted competitors. And first and foremost the makers of the potion, of course.

paukas:

You are evil. You have no humanism and no faith in humanity.

All is coming to that) humanity will exterminate itself, it will take a very long time to list, there are countless options, both through the fault of the people themselves, and from something not caused by people.

By and large, all the misfortunes of those who have power and money, and ordinary people are just getting worse and worse, with a tendency to get worse and worse.

Look at an example, before zombies were only on TV, now the Ebola virus... I wouldn't be surprised if it came out of some labs... or if it's been triggered on purpose.

So if you consider immortality, it's a total disaster for the planet.

The idea is that the planet itself is not immortal, let us discard people, everything has its limit, such as batteries will run out sooner or later, the planet will disappear, the sun will go out and all or many other things may be, so either way people will not become, just people accelerate the process of extermination of mankind and very progressively.

Whether we like it or not, everything has a beginning and an end. Even an immortal human being).

tuner:
We are a company whose aim is to develop human immortality technology. We need a lot of money to realise this goal and so wehave decided to bet on algotrading. This is the main focus of the company at the moment and therefore we need another full-timeprogrammer.

Requirements:
* ability to write code quickly and well
* Knowledge of MQL4, and experience of creating complex Expert Advisors
* Experience in developing application software in Python, C-like or other languages

Responsibilities:
* EA/script/indicator development in MQL4
* Development of application software and scripts for automation processes
* Participate in joint algorithm development

Terms:
* possibility of relocation and accommodation
* full-time job (remote work is not considered)
* Salary by interview results

Questions and resume to send in a personal message or e-mail ParabolicLab (at) gmail.com

I dare to insert my "five kopecks".

If the purpose of your research is the body, it is a dead end. The human body is a controlled biological object.
You can achieve short-term results, but NOT MORE. This has been shown and proven by scalpie pill medicine. The "core" of control
of all processes and objects are energy-information fields (EIF). The individual complex of such fields we call an aura. With them
(that's what I know) one of the Russian laboratories was working with them in early 2000s. The essence of the mechanism is very simple, which is characterized by
The following experience: in a group of healthy rats their total EEP (1g) was recorded. Another group of healthy rats was exposed to a lethal dose of radiation,
Then they were divided into two groups (2a and 2c), one of which (2a g) was exposed to the recorded FUE of the healthy group. Result: 100% of the rats of
Result: 100% of group 2a rats were healthy and did not suffer any lethal radiation exposure; 100% of group 2c rats died. About 10 years ago there were public results
of these studies, and then it all died down. This means that this technology exists today in Russia at the level of work with humans (10 years
is a sufficient period of time). It is quite possible that it is too early to talk about immortality in this field.
is being done successfully. Here the dilemma inevitably arises: who can do it? - The answer is obvious. ;)
A commercial branch of this technology has become a medical service called "bioresonance". It works to make the service in demand, BUT ONLY to this extent
(i.e. much less effective than this technology allows).

Good luck on this difficult and very slippery road.

tuner:

I repeat: a programmer is not required to make a BABLO button. That's what other people do.

The programmer is only required to create code according to the TOR (strange, isn't it?).

Remuneration is absolutely adequate to the complexity of the work and depends on knowledge and experience.

Why don't remote programmers suit you?

keekkenen:
What's wrong with remote programmers?
The director has to talk to everyone in person. "In person," not on Skype.

TarasBY:

I venture to insert my "five cents".

If the goal of your research is the organism (body), this is a dead end. The human body is a controlled biological object.
You can achieve short-term results, but NOT MORE. This has been shown and proven by scalpie pill medicine. The "core" of control
of all processes and objects are energy-information fields (EIF). The individual complex of such fields we call an aura. With them
(that's what I know) one of the Russian laboratories was working with them in early 2000s. The essence of the mechanism is very simple, which is characterized by
The following experience: in a group of healthy rats their total EEP (1g) was recorded. Another group of healthy rats was exposed to a lethal dose of radiation,
Then they were divided into two groups (2a and 2c), one of which (2a g) was exposed to the recorded FUE of the healthy group. Result: 100% of the rats of
Result: 100% of group 2a rats were healthy and did not suffer any lethal radiation exposure; 100% of group 2c rats died. About 10 years ago there were public results
of these studies, and then it all died down. This means that this technology exists today in Russia at the level of work with humans (10 years
is a sufficient period of time). It is quite possible that it is too early to talk about immortality in this field.
is being done successfully. Here the dilemma inevitably arises: who can do it? - The answer is obvious. ;)
A commercial branch of this technology has become a medical service called "bioresonance". It works to keep the service in demand, BUT ONLY to this extent
(i.e. much less effective than this technology allows).

Good luck on this difficult and very slippery road.

Which sect are you from?

YuraZ:

Or maybe the programmer who is only required to create code according to TK is not entitled to immortality option?

And programmers are always eager to climb the Christmas tree and the honor not to lose)), paraphrase and this hraal in the terms of reference to get, and also take the money for the order.

Why give the option of immortality to a programmer, a great artist, too. Or there are only geniuses gathered here and in addition to payment for their immediate task"to create code according to TK" they also need superprofit?

Then even the janitors in the country must be paid at least in Maybachs, or in diamonds per month.

ZaPutina:

And programmers are always eager to climb up the Christmas tree and not to lose their honor)), paraphrase and get this hraal in TK, and take the money for the order as well.

Why give the option of immortality to a programmer, a great artist, too. Or there are only geniuses gathered here and in addition to payment for their immediate task"to create code according to TK" they need superprofit?

Then even the janitors in the country must be paid at least in Maybachs, or in diamonds per month.

Well, you are looking for money in the wrong place.

Why don't you ask Putin, he's got the money and he needs immortality.

--

But it seems to me, that you do not develop any "technologies of human immortality".

Vinin:
The principal has to talk to everyone in person. "In person", not on Skype
Then I think we should look for a programmer to have a personal "interview". Or are we talking about the headmistress?

Reshetov:
Then you should be looking for a programmer for a personal so to speak "interview". Or are we talking about the headmistress?
That's something you should ask Alexander (the author of this thread). The director is a man....