Goodbye robot - hello marasmus - page 2

tol64:
You've got to be kidding me. ))) You got up just like that on your own. Or did you get help? ))

I added there :)))

And there's more:

Work lifts you up... :))

artmedia70:

I added there :)))

And there's more:

Work lifts... :))

I don't understand the second picture at all. How? Mysticism. )))

tol64:
I don't understand the second picture at all. How? It's a mystery. )))

Yeah :)))))))))))))))))))))

"Long live the marasmus" !!!

artmedia70:

Yeah :)))))))))))))))))))))

Anyway, it's a special house upside down. Come on, where is it? ))

P.S. Already found it. ))) House upside down >>>

tol64:

Anyway, it's a special house upside down. Come on, where is it? ))

P.S. Already found. ))) House upside down >>>

Well done ;) Novosibirsk.

My mother-in-law said "ahhhhh, I get it - there's a special gas pumped in, so everyone gets dragged to the ceiling". I laughed for a long time :))

ZS. I can't get any pictures in. Wanted to put a picture of the outside of the house.

artmedia70:

Yep :)))))))))))))))))))))

The last picture gives it all away - outside the window the trees are growing from top to bottom ))))

Scriptong:
The last picture gives it all away - outside the window the trees grow downwards ))))

Also, the curtains on the windows are hanging upwards ;)

If the view outside the window can easily be "washed out" with Photoshop, the curtains are more troublesome.

khorosh:
The ability to make money using the Expert Advisor depends not so much on the capabilities of the programming language, as on the successful strategy. When the language gets more complicated, the number of potential users decreases, and therefore, the number of people using the autotrade decreases. And this is not profitable for either metaquotes or brokerage companies. The successful using of the Expert Advisor in trading is possible only when the trader understands its every line of code. And if an Expert Advisor is written to order, you can hardly count on it. Yes, a beginner can make mistakes in the code at first, but with a simple language, he/she can still master it and finally write an error-free EA.

Sustained. The complexity of my algorithms does not require object-oriented programming. In a treasure hunt, the hardest part is finding a place to dig. And working with a shovel or a super modern excavator is not important. However, with an excavator, it's more of a hassle. So you can scare away all customers...

peshihod:

Sustained. The complexity of my algorithms does not require object-oriented programming. In a treasure hunt, the hardest part is finding a place to dig. And working with a shovel or a super modern excavator is not important. However, with an excavator, it's more of a hassle. You could scare away all the clients...

I don't program in object-oriented languages either, I don't have the skill.

My transition to a new version of MQL4 was postponed until mid August. After that I recompiled 3-4 thousand lines of the old code, some indicators and Expert Advisors, I haven't tried scripts.

Number of warnings is off the charts, but it is acceptable and even useful in my case. Not a single error, all code is working.

Most of the programs were developed in 12-13 years.

The arguments can be methodically made again, explaining the multiplication of features, saving old code, fixing bugs, etc. This has been done many times, described in articles and discussed in forums.

But it's easier and more precise to say that the author is absolutely wrong and inventing problems out of thin air.