Making money on forex is impossible - page 57

Prival:

forDebugger

Speaking for myself, not for everyone (as you like to do).

1. I have never been in any affiliate partnership and never will be...

2. I have called and am calling to run from Forex to the stock exchange. You may think that it is easier to make money there. Forex is the most difficult market.

A misconception that you cannot earn on the Forex market (the theme is called that). You are the only way to earn money in the Forex market.

S.U. Stop trying to present your delusions as the truth in the last instance ... If you can't make money, learn ...

Well then my apologies to privala, that is exactly what I stated from the start

Debugger:
Well then my apologies to privala, that is exactly what I stated from the start

Asserted what? The title of the topic is"Earnings from forex are impossible."

I am arguing that you are wrong. Earnings possible.

I read and read and couldn't resist.

Where does the money the brave traders lost go? Does it get anihilated?

Prival:

forDebugger

Speaking for myself, not for everyone (as you like to do).

1. I have never been in any partnership and never will be...

2. I have called and am calling to run from Forex to the stock exchange. You may think that it is easier to make money there. Forex is the most difficult market.

A misconception that you cannot earn on the Forex market (the theme is called that). You are the only way to earn money in the Forex market.

S.U. Stop trying to present your delusions as the truth in the last instance ... If you can't make money, learn ...

On the above paragraphs 1 and 3. fully agree with Prival. (although it is no secret that on many other issues we have significant differences)

In p.2 the call to flee from Forex is too categorical. You can overcome it (i.e. earn on Forex), but not by running away from it.

Viteek:

I read and read and couldn't resist.

Where does the money the brave traders lost go? Does it get anihilated?

Into the pockets of those who gave quotations to these traders ))))

evillive:

into the pockets of those who gave quotations to these traders ))))
Well, not everyone gives it away...

_new-rena:
Well, not everyone gives...

and they don't ask, they take it and go complain ;)

evillive:
and they don't ask, they take it away and go complain ;)

Yeah, well, of course, everyone needs grannies, you have to share too. they give us access to forex and we pay for it... Where is the principle of giving less and taking more?

_new-rena:
Yeah, well, of course, everyone needs grannies, you have to be able to share, too. they give us entry to the forex market and we pay for it... Where is the principle - give less and take more?
this is not the principle of market makers. their principle is: give a price and take the traders' money ;)

evillive:
this is not a principle for market makers. their principle is: throw in a quote and take the traders' dough ;)

They are probably not happy either, the same traders.