Making money on forex is impossible - page 53

Boeing747:
When I go out on the balcony to smoke, almost always a car whizzes by during the time I've smoked a quarter of a cigarette. I don't like it. I want to enjoy my cigarette in silence... and the driveway adjacent to the house is not what you'd call a street. it's really a mystical place.
It's a sign to quit smoking urgently. )

Boeing747:
When I go out on the balcony to smoke, almost always a car whizzes past the balcony while I'm smoking a quarter of a cigarette. I don't like it. I want to enjoy my cigarette in silence... and the driveway adjacent to the house is not what you'd call a street. it's really a mystical place.

It's the Dolls.

It was revealed to them by Vanga, when V will create a stoneless system.

Boeing747:
When I go out on the balcony to smoke, a car almost always whizzes by during the time I've smoked a quarter of a cigarette. I don't like it. I want to enjoy my cigarette in silence... and the driveway adjacent to the house is not what you'd call a street. it's really a mystical place.

it's a sign of something. maybe you should look under the balcony - something's not right there. maybe smoking is a very bad habit.

_new-rena:
I don't need the stops from bicus (((( I already know everything about them from A to Z and I am not interested in them at all. stops are messengers of the devil ))))
So during a force majeure the deposit will be lost?

-Aleksey-:
So during a force majeure the deposit will be lost?

I use a hedge that way. there are no fools. and a stop loss would steal the dough from me.

_new-rena:

it's a sign of something. maybe you should look under the balcony - there's something wrong there. maybe smoking is a very bad habit.
i don't know what it means. maybe it's just a long string of coincidences. i don't believe in the supernatural. take larry williams who turned 10,000 bucks into 1,100,000 bucks in one year in 1989. no one had done it before. the record seems to be unbroken to this day. it's hard to explain the achievement if it wasn't just pure luck.

Boeing747:
i don't know what it means. maybe it's just a long string of coincidences. i can think of plenty of coincidences like this in the world. i don't really believe in the supernatural. take for example the case of Larry Williams who in 1989 turned 10000 bucks into 1100000 bucks in one year. nobody has ever done this before. and it seems this record has never been broken to this day. it's hard to explain this achievement unless it was just pure luck.

somebody's got to get their ass kicked already! Larry's a real piece of work, you can't tell.

Boeing747:
i don't know what it means. maybe it's just a long string of coincidences. i can think of plenty of coincidences like this in the world. i don't really believe in the supernatural. take for example the case of Larry Williams who in 1989 turned 10000 bucks into 1100000 bucks in one year. nobody has ever done this before. and it seems this record has never been broken to this day. it's hard to explain this achievement unless it was just pure luck.

It wasn't broken by the record for shitting all over the place. The earning record was broken long before Larry.

_new-rena:

I use a hedge that way. no fools. and the stop would steal the money from me.
A one-pair hedge is what? If it's a triangle or something like that, a force majeure will hit asymmetrically.

alsu:

The record for blabbing about it to the whole county is not broken. The earning record was broken long before Larry.
If you mean another futures record in such a short period of time, please go public with it...because many of us here are in the dark. I wonder.