Making money on forex is impossible - page 51

tara:

It's not very interesting :)

I agree - it's an absolute bore.

There's nothing left to learn...

Well, as long as you've made four versions in a week and come up with a different concept, all is not lost :)

Boeing747:
The real work starts at about 50 k$. Yes ... that's what he meant. No sense to spend a couple of hundred bucks on the account.

No. Read more of their literature. For them (by their definition), it's a small (starter, warm-up) account size. The real, working account starts at about $50k.

If you do not know the difference between the two types of accounts, you may ask them to open a 100$ account and use 2,000 leverage. :-)

tara:
Well, as soon as you built four versions within a week and achieved a different concept, all hope is not lost :)

There are no more options and will never be, 100%.

I made this EA a couple of years ago, but at first I didn't understand the point of it, because there was no output either in minus or plus (thanks to spider, for having hurt my ambitions about zero drawdown. I didn't believe it and remembered I had such a trick). now I have created two indicators for it (one makes all calculations, the other draws equity on it) and I immediately understood everything. gr-gr-gr-gr-.....!

_Roman:

No. Read more of their literature. For them (by their definition), it's a small (start-up, warm-up) account size. In reality, a working account starts at around $50k.

Apparently, there's no kitchens where you can trade on margin, opening 100$ account with 2000$ leverage. :-)

Roman, of course you're right. They understand slightly how and with what they should enter the trades not to lose. But we work on a different principle.

Does anyone here work with a reversal pattern called ffr - fractal zigzag reversal? they teach it at the masterforex-v internet academy.

_new-rena:
Roman, of course you're right. They slightly understand how and with what to enter the bidding, so as not to lose. But we work on a different principle.

:-) I see.

And 2 All:

Look at these guys: one, two - do not count for advertising. And also from the branch - "Trees don't grow to the sky".

Apparently - possible - that's to the branch's sabre!

FinMagic:

Get ready, gentlemen.

Tomorrow the markets will collapse!

An important statement, but exactly the opposite.

It's not evening yet.

_new-rena:

There are no more options and will never be, 100%.

I made this advisor a couple of years ago, but at first I didn't understand its meaning, because there is no output either in minus or in plus (thanks to paukas for hurting my ambitions about zero drawdown. I didn't believe it and remembered that I had such a trick). now I have made two indicators for it (one does all calculations, the second draws equities on it) and I immediately understood everything. gr-gr-gr-gr-.....!

One thing I don't understand, if the strategy has no drawdown, the STOPs won't work anyway. Why not put them as an extra safety net, laziness or is it for cowards?