Making money on forex is impossible - page 46

Boeing747:
I wonder how do these 5 pips relate to the average spread plus slippage...? I need the ratio (average losing trade in pips - average profitable trade in pips)/(average spread in pips + average slippage in pips) to be at least 8.

What else do you need? (Please, read the whole list. )

Boeing747:
i wonder how these 5 pips correspond to the average spread plus slippage... i need the ratio (average losing trade in pips - average profitable trade in pips)/(average spread in pips + average slippage in pips) to be no less than 8.

Let me tell you a secret. To find out "how these 5 pips relate to the average spread", you have to divide these 5 pips by the average spread.

You can do it with a calculator or better with a column to get a deeper understanding.

You can't buy high:

and buying expensive and selling cheap is profitable ))))
Right. Only buy expensive and sell even more expensive.

Is anyone still trying to make money using technical indicators? I don't think there's ever been a case of a person getting rich from indicators, except for those who sell them to other people =)

tol64:

What else do you need? (Please give me the whole list. )
I need the system to have a good safety margin. i think this safety margin is called the coefficient of system profitability and in our case the loss ratio. you see, if the tester shows a profitability of 1.2 it does not mean that the scheme will produce the same results in real life. i need this ratio to be at least 1.5 and preferably the average trade size should be at least 0.35 of the average range for several days.

paukas:

Yeah, it's their "I'll take it all, but I won't cover the loss" system.

The question must have been hard to see. I repeat:

What does this have to do with what I said?

simpleton:

The question must have been hard to see. I repeat:

What does this have to do with what I said?

Why shout? Shouting won't fix statistics.

paukas:

Let me tell you a secret. To find out "how these 5 pips relate to the average spread", you have to divide these 5 pips by the average spread.

You can do it with a calculator or better with a column to get the point across.

Right. Only it is expensive to buy and even more expensive to sell.

Mister, you teach to lose quickly and irrevocably ))))

I would say that the system of profitable forex trading still exists(grail) and the hands of such a trade is 100% will not work. Stops are unnecessary and unnecessary.

paukas:

Why shout? Shouting won't fix statistics.

I made it clear: since the question may have been somehow invisible in the text, you should probably ask it in a more visible way.

Now I see that it's about something else.

TheXpert:

Ostap was carried away.

come on, everything will always be fine on history, there's no need to check....

_new-rena:

Mister, you're teaching me how to lose quickly and irrevocably ))))

I would say that the system of profitable forex trading still exists (grail) and you can't trade 100% with your hands. Stops are useless, it's unnecessary.

If not a STOP, then sooner or later will trigger a STOP OUT. And if so, the depo will have to put not all the money intended for trading, so as to have something to replenish it with after the loss. All the same, you will get it with STOP. Isn't it so?