Making money on forex is impossible - page 37

_new-rena:
Prival: told me that's not what it is, that's why I asked him.

TheXpert:
Really? ))

Everything is exactly Renko. But from my point of view there is a slightly better algorithm. It's all about the nuances of building a new brick. You programmers think about how you will program the appearance of a new brick in the following situation.

A tick has passed that belongs to a new brick, it (the brick) started to draw ..... and the price went back by one tick.... what should I do? the tick is already outside this new brick.... draw a new brick (but then that brick will not be full, will not be so nice and smooth, there is one tick and that's it) ?

Many have implemented it in the following way ( from my point of view not correct) the last brick can redraw .... I do not like neither charts nor indicators that make you re-draw.

This is one of the reasons why all is fine on history, but real trade is not so tasty. But there are algorithms to build these bricks more "correct", the bricks do not overdraw.

tol64:

Try these as well. Maybe they're better. )))

Actually, these are the ones. A Renko is a Renko.

i looked at the link. of course it's more convenient to look at the renko.

i also looked at the screenshot of the shelter - it's noisy. i'll try to build it, but without bricks (just lines) and a couple of homemade mash-ups...

Prival:

Everything is exactly Renko. But from my point of view there is a slightly better algorithm. It's all about the nuances of building a new brick. You programmers should think over how you will program the appearance of a new brick in the following situation.

A tick has passed that belongs to the new brick, it (the brick) started to draw ..... and the price returned one tick back.... what should I do? The tick is already outside this new brick.... draw a new brick (but then that brick will not be full, will not be so nice and smooth, there is one tick and that's it) ?

Many have implemented it in the following way ( from my point of view not correct) the last brick can redraw .... I do not like neither charts nor indicators that make you re-draw.

This is one of the reasons why all is fine on history, but real trade is not so tasty. But there are algorithms to build these bricks more "correct", bricks do not overdraw.

on the post above and on the opening prices.

Prival:

Everything is exactly Renko. But from my point of view there is a slightly better algorithm. It's all about the nuances of building a new brick. You programmers think about how you will program the appearance of a new brick in the following situation.

A tick has passed that belongs to the new brick, it (the brick) started to draw ..... and the price went back by one tick.... what should I do? the tick is already outside this new brick.... draw a new one (but then that brick will not be full, will not be so nice and smooth, there is one tick and that's it) ?

Many have implemented it as follows ( from my point of view not correct) the last brick can redraw .... I do not like neither charts nor indicators that make you re-draw.

This is one of the reasons why all is fine on history, but real trade is not so tasty. But there are algorithms to build these bricks more "correct", bricks don't overdraw.

Sergei, what do you think about this way of representing the price chart?https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/152409

yosuf:
Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 I was trying to get closer to a solution to this issue as it applies to forex.

Thanks, I've been there in my time.

That's a lot of bukaffa, but two questions for you as the author:

1.If you imagine abstractly a black box as a tetrahedral pyramid or a sphere made of round balls, what about the hidden components?

In the trihedral, everything is in plain sight. It is possible to twist and turn and based on the rustling and crackling and the legal results (press the small button, the lump falls out)

to draw some conclusions about the device.

And what about the causes that appear spontaneously and significantly influence the last established behaviour.

Perhaps this will manifest itself in the behaviour of the formula on the triangle(maybe) Keep in mind a breakdown is possible in any way.

2.Why should your formula react differently to a three and a third wave in a five.

Entering and leaving the flag (channel).

These are normal situations.

Dersu:

Thanks, I've been there in my time.

A lot of bukaffa, but two questions for you as the author:

1.If you imagine abstractly a black box as a tetrahedral pyramid or a sphere made of round balls, what about the hidden components?

In the trihedral, everything is in plain sight. It is possible to twist and turn it and based on the rustling and crackling and the legal results (press the button, the lump falls out)

to draw some conclusions about the device.

And what about the causes that appear spontaneously and significantly influence the last established behaviour.

Perhaps this will manifest itself in the behaviour of the formula on the triangle(maybe)

2.Why should your formula react differently to a three and a third wave in a five.

The basic black box principle is that it does not take into account, in isolation, changes in any parameters, assumptions about the actions of any variables on the object, i.e., everything is abstracted. The final formula resulting from the analysis of the process in question, within the assumptions made, should more or less adequately describe this process with a limited number of coefficients. In my case, it is the time constant of the process or inverse value - system impedance, which means the resistance of the system to the flow of the process, as well as a coefficient taking into account the force of external influence on the system and a coefficient taking into account the structure of the system. These three coefficients are supposed to take into account everything, including, apparently, what you're asking. That's why the indicator on its base reacts on every tick, recalculating them and changing the future forecast, and whether they will come true is a question of correctness of initial premises and assumptions. I, personally, am satisfied with the indicator's prognosticating ability.

yosuf:
The basic principle of the black box is that it does not take into account, in isolation, changes in any parameters, assumptions about the action of any variables on the object, i.e. everything is abstracted. The final formula obtained by analysing the process under the assumptions in question should more or less adequately describe the process with a limited number of coefficients. In my case, it is the time constant of the process or the inverse of it, the system impedance, which means the resistance of the system to the flow of the process, as well as a coefficient that takes into account the force of external influence on the system and a coefficient that takes into account the structure of the system. These 3 coefficients are supposed to account for everything, including apparently what you are asking for. It goes something like this.

But then it's just another wizard with or without overdrawing

Average hospital temperature with or without time correction (once a day)

Iron the lagged graph.

TheXpert:
Really? ))

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/63988/page3#980370

Prival:

Everything is exactly Renko. But from my point of view there is a slightly better algorithm. It's all about the nuances of building a new brick. You programmers should think over how you will program the appearance of a new brick in the following situation.

A tick has passed that belongs to the new brick, it (the brick) started to draw ..... and the price returned one tick back.... what should I do? The tick is already outside this new brick.... draw a new brick (but then that brick will not be full, will not be so nice and smooth, there is one tick and that's it) ?

This is one of the reasons why all is fine on history, but real trade is not so tasty. But there are algorithms to build these bricks more "correct", bricks do not overdraw.

That's when it's fully drawn and fixed, then you can consider there's a new pitch/bar. The current one may be in the same place all day long. I am developing the renko indicator for the five. It will be formed on ticks.

YOUNGA:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/63988/page3#980370

It is in the standard Renko that this happens (the last bar is re-drawn). But even that can be used to build a stable and profitable TS.