Making money on forex is impossible - page 33

Prival:

The exchange rate of any currency will not be negative tomorrow ..... )))) it cannot be EUR/USD= -0.1

:-)) I am going to go for options... I'll bet on a positive rate!

Debugger:

As for earning, I think the esteemed critic has heard somewhere about such concepts as profitability and profitability statistics.

If you can't make statistically stable returns, then it's a game and not a business (earning).

So there is no need to try to appear smarter than others.

And as for mathematics, mathematically can describe absolutely everything, you just need to know how to do it.

I have heard about it and know about it. It's a statistic, there's a phrase 'average hospital temperature' .... half of them are 42 and the other half are already cold, but they're all normal...

A couple of pages ago, I gave formulas to evaluate a trading system based on 1 trade, rather than an average .....

About statistical robustness, you can't do it without SL. There is such a thing as "black swan", when all your statistics goes to hell. The only thing that can save it is SL. There were traders who found TC with stable profit without SL. They hoisted flags with it, some traders even took credits for this TS, in hard times they thought of borrowing from gangsters ..... and then hid, ran, hope they survived.

zoritch:

bullshit again... open one account with higher swap, say the same RUB, ZAR, MXN, AUD, and open it against the other (swap-free and where the commission is less than the size of the swap)... sit for years and enjoy it... (just remember to transfer the dough once in a while so as not to accidentally jump out... :-)))

( so as not to risk changing bank rates, fix and reopen once a week... why the fuck would you need a stop... ?)

You are talking about a well-known TS. And your "stop" is the opposite position in the other account. More precisely, you stand in the box, and you don't care where the market moves, because the profit on one trade is compensated by the loss on the other ... You just need to watch the interest rate differential and collect a positive swap.

Z.I. Why do you think thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116710 has arisen?)))) even reached NFA ))) MT5 will not make a lock now by any means )))) for they have stripped the DCs in their time.

Prival:

I have heard about it and know about it. It's a statistic, there's a phrase 'average hospital temperature' .... half of them are 42 and the other half are already cold, but they're all normal...

A couple of pages ago , I gave formulas on how you can evaluate a trading system by 1 trade , not an average....

About statistical robustness, without SL you can't do it. There is such a thing as "black swan", when all your statistics goes to hell. The only thing that can save it is SL. There were traders who found TC with stable profit without SL. They hoisted flags with it, some traders have even taken out loans for this TS, in hard times they dared to borrow from gangsters ..... and then hid, ran, hope they survived.

Forex is poverty trading by definition. And those who claim that you can make money on forex are bought trolls of the forex kitchens. That's the end of it.

Prival:
Got it. The young ones haven't traded yet 10 October 2008. Haven't been through fire, water and brass pipes. But nothing, the market will teach)))
I do not observe anything interesting at this moment. Well, EURUSD has gone one and a half times more than usual. It's Friday, after all.

_new-rena:

That's it... The measuring stick is on...

I can't look at feet without vomiting either.... ((((

when there's more than a hundred bucks at stake, i'd like to see how the fucking stops feel

Not giving it away, just fixing what's already been given at the time.

Форекс - нищнтрейдинг по определению. А те кто утверждают что на форе можно заработать являются купленными тролями форекс-кухонь. Все на этом точка

Debugger, let's keep it simple, betting that profitable prediction is possible. How much are you willing to bet?

Prival:

You are talking about a known TS. And the stop you have is the opposite position in the other account. More precisely, you are in the stock and you don't care which way the market moves, because the profit on one trade is compensated by the loss on the other ... You just need to watch the interest rate differential and collect a positive swap.

S.E. Why do you think this ishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116710 ?)))) even reached the NFA ))) MT5 in no way will make a lock now ))))) for they stripped the DCs in their day.

Because the self-important Jupiter "is strangled by the toad" that the "bulls" have organized themselves a "printing press" ...

Debugger:
Forex is pauper trading by definition. And those who claim that you can make money on forex are bought trolls of the forex kitchens. That's the end of it.

D'Artagnan?

borilunad:

I removed the picture, but the zero M1 bar data shows what happened at the last second with Volume: 19!

2014.08.15 23:59 | O: 1.33989 | H: 1.33998 | L: 1.33709 | C: 1.33709 | V: 19

As I expected, they cleaned at L: 1.33979 | C: 1.33979 | V: 18, and in the Terminal on SellLimits 1.33709 is showing, and if we already had positions, then, respectively, the offered profit would show, which I did not fix, but with the first tick tomorrow would disappear! :((

But someone's bye stops might have been hit!