Nostalgic for the past? - page 26

tara:

Little kids.

Old age is when you don't want anything.

Old age is when you are tired of living and want to die.

For reference: I feel like it.

tara:

Little kids.

I have a friend, he's in his fifties, I can't say for sure. He has a thing about girls over 25 - he doesn't take them to bed with him... That's the funny thing about... old age, huh? :)

Mind you, I'm not lying or exaggerating.

IronBird:

I have a friend who is in his fifties, I can't say for sure. He's got a thing about girls over 25 - he won't take them to bed with him... That's the funny thing about... old age, huh? :)

Mind you, I'm not lying or exaggerating.

50 is not old age. It's the prime of life. It is only the young who think they are old. In fact, if a man takes care of his health, does not abuse alcohol and exercises, he is not much inferior to a 20-year-old at that age, including in sex.

khorosh:
50 is not old age. It is the prime of life. It is only the young who think they are old. In fact, if a man takes care of his health, does not abuse alcohol and exercises, he is not much inferior to a 20-year-old at that age, including in sex.

Exactly. He's naked in the snow and in ice-holes, too. But he drinks moonshine like a horse, too :)

tara:

Little kids.

Old age...

A year flies by like a day, but you want to live longer...

Marina_:

Old age...

A year flies by like a day, but you want to live longer...

It doesn't matter! The important thing is to live every moment and every moment!

borilunad:
It doesn't matter! The important thing is to live every moment and every moment!

Time keeps speeding up

Marina_:

Time keeps speeding up.
With me! It's like a three! Everything's better than "on three"!