Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 17

mikhail12:
Eh, I'll take my chances, and the rate of change, isn't it acceleration?

MetaDriver:
Acceleration is the rate of change in speed.

There you go... confused again... it's no big deal....

;)))

Price changes means it has some speed, and then another speed is added... and sends the mind into a wondrous world

Has the... has the hyperboloid not been invented yet? I'll go then...

mikhail12:
Price changes means that it has some speed, and then another speed is added... and sends the mind to the wondrous world

So, in order not to get lost in the maze of words, let's assume that

1st price derivative -- velocity

2nd price derivative -- acceleration

3rd price derivative --

etc.

You have to understand the conventionality of applying the term "derivative" to price here.

zy.

It is useful to make a picture for clarity, I will do it if I have to.

avtomat:

Therefore, in order not to get lost in the maze of words, let us assume that

1st price derivative -- velocity

2nd price derivative -- acceleration

3rd price derivative --

etc.

You have to understand the conventionality of applying the term "derivative" to price here.

zy.

For clarity it is useful to make a picture, I will do it if I have to.

fuller would be this,

The derivative of a path (price) in time is velocity.

The price does not even have kinetic energy (you may consider it a part of participants who are waiting for the right moment).

By the way, in my understanding there is an equivalence between "derivative" and "change".

mikhail12:

it is more complete like this,

The derivative of the path(price) traveled over time is velocity.

The derivative of the velocity of this path in time is acceleration, but what practical use is it... the price does not even have kinetic energy (conventionally we can consider some part of the participants waiting for their moment)

No, it's not more complete, but it's more confusing.

Formally, the kinetic energy of any process, including prices, can be determined. But "participants waiting for their moment" is the undeveloped reality of emptiness ;))

avtomat:

No, it is not more complete, but more confusing.

Formally, the kinetic energy of any process, including prices, can be determined. But "participants waiting for their moment" is the undeveloped reality of emptiness ;))

emptiness is an unreal thing for systems where anything exists

avtomat:

No, it is not more complete, but more confusing.

Uh... and the price is a process...? No, no... I'm not arguing... I'm just questioning it.

mikhail12:
emptiness is unreal, man can maintain a vacuum artificially

Such a real void is provided by real limit orders, unreal in essence for the time being. ;)))

Man can maintain a vacuum artificially -- and that's the only reason why emptiness is unreal? Is it? Is that the only reason?

MetaDriver:
Uh... is price even a process...? No, no... I'm not arguing... I'm just questioning it.

Of course it's a process.

The price at any given moment in time is the instantaneous price, i.e. the instantaneous value of the evolutionary process Price(t)