MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 145

Can you tell me why this message may appear in the Logbook when an Expert Advisor is removed from the chart? How to deal with it?

2013.12.26 23:47:59.014  TestEA EURUSD,H1: 4156 leaked strings left

Alexander:
568 build has been released.

Starting with 563rd build the terminal has stopped updating((

Reboots don't help. Where to look?

Night63:

Starting with the 563rd build the terminal has stopped updating((

Reboots don't help. Where to look?

Do you connect to a test server?

Wahoo:

Can you tell me why this message may appear in the Logbook when an Expert Advisor is removed from the chart? How to deal with it?

It means that you are not releasing the highlighted rows yourself. Check the work with the rows and release them.

Renat:
This means that you are not releasing the highlighted rows yourself. Check the operation with strings and release them.
Does this apply to all strings, or only those allocated in dynamic classes and/or string arrays ?

Renat:
This means that you are not releasing the highlighted rows yourself. Check the operation of the strings and release them.

Binding the structure as dynamic solved the problem. Other than that I didn't change anything else...

Wahoo:

The structure's definition as dynamic solved the problem. Other than that I didn't change anything else...
Why are there dynamic structures in mql? Aren't you confused?

Renat:
Do you connect to the test server?

Yes, I did. I finally upgraded today, but after a few plugs/connections/switching... Oh, well, whatever.

Was there such a grouping of accounts by DC before? Or haven't I noticed?

That's handy!

Night63:

Yes, I did connect. Finally upgraded today, though after a few plugs/connections/toggles... But never mind.

Was there such a grouping of accounts by DC before? Or haven't I noticed?

That's handy!

From the last build, taken from the 5.

MetaDriver:
Why are there dynamic structures in mql? Aren't you confused?
What the hell is a "dynamic structure"?