MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 151

Wahoo:

Text has to be created separately. On top of the label. Or you can use Button object, where the text can be set at once.

Then what is the meaning of the graphic label?

Can you make it possible to run debugging for programs written in subfolders of MQL4\Projects folder directly from there?

int kolvo,kolvovalut=0,digits[];
digits[kolvovalut]=MarketInfo(symbols[kolvovalut],MODE_DIGITS);

Gives a warning

possible loss of data due to type conversion

If you define digits[] as double, you don't get a warning. This is not very correct, is it?

Example from help:

double vbid    = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_BID);
   double vask    = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK);
   double vpoint  = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_POINT);
   int    vdigits = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_DIGITS);
   int    vspread = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_SPREAD);

Y.A.K._:

Gives a warning

If you define digits[] as double, you don't get a warning. This is not very correct, is it?

Example from help:

New compiler.

int kolvo,kolvovalut=0,digits[];
digits[kolvovalut]=(int)MarketInfo(symbols[kolvovalut],MODE_DIGITS);

Thank you. I got it. You could have written the same in the help.

Still can't find EAs after update from 509 build. You need to migrate by hand.

There will be a lot of negativity if it stays that way.

And presets disappear without a trace.

Mr_Goods:

I have errors when I try to download products from the Market

MQL4 Market - failed to load products (get header failed [12150])

MQL4 Market - failed to read list of products (get header failed [12150])

Discuss the problem here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/16017/page4

It's not playing in build 568. Can you specify which build you downloaded the app with? Is this a current problem? You need to check with the 568th build, the latest at the moment.

I am wondering why the CPU load on the new MT4 is increasing so much? Even in idle mode without running EAs, indicators and scripts, the CPU is under full load. 509th build behaves decently not allowing unnecessary load on CPU. For the sake of experiment running MT5, everything is working fine, without unnecessary load, but MT4 build 568 overloads the CPU. Will it change in the future or the developers' representatives will shut up and ban a user who has asked an inconvenient question without warning, as usual?

Barbarian:
I am wondering why the CPU load on the new MT4 is increasing so much? Even in idle mode without running EAs, indicators and scripts, the CPU is under full load. 509th build behaves decently not allowing unnecessary load on CPU. For the sake of experiment running MT5, everything is working properly without any additional load, but MT4 build 568 overloads the CPU. Will it change in the future or the developers' representatives will shut up and ban a user who has asked an inconvenient question without warning, as usual?

Can you describe in detail, what charts are running, Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts? And what version of Windows and computer configuration.

alexey_pak:

Can you describe in more detail what charts are running, expert advisors, indicators, scripts? And what version of Windows and computer configuration.

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

PC - AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0 GHz CPU, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 2GB

I am not running any scripts, indicators or advisers. When I run MT4 v509 and MT5 the CPU load is 0.780-2.500 GHz, when I run MT4 v568 the CPU load is 3.0 GHz. At the same time CPU temperature rises, indicating some calculations. I tried the tests on another PC with slightly different configuration and Intel CPU, the result is about the same. I think you also have the same PC, run it in the terminals themselves and you will see.