MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 63

does anyone have experts trading? on the new build.

so he doesn't trade on the tester, but he does. hmm.... I'm sorry. I'll just keep fighting.

Well, it's the standard supply that's being traded... Yes and my recompiled one is alive too.

I don't understand it either:

2013.11.22 10:00:56.323 2013.03.27 09:30 Exp4 - Swinger market EURUSD,M15: Invalid license

worked, the problem was the time, for some reason this function no longer works:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                          Работа по времени                       |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
bool TDt(string CloseHoura,string CloseMinutea,string OpenHoura,string OpenMinutea) //   Функция проверяет со скольки до скольки можно
  {
//   торговать. Если удовлетворяет условиям
   int TradingTime=false;                                    //   Возвращает ""можно""
   if(StrToTime(CloseHoura+":"+CloseMinutea)>StrToTime(OpenHoura+":"+OpenMinutea))
     {
      if(TimeCurrent()<StrToTime(CloseHoura+":"+CloseMinutea) && TimeCurrent()>=StrToTime(OpenHoura+":"+OpenMinutea)) //
         TradingTime=true;
     }
   if(StrToTime(CloseHoura+":"+CloseMinutea)<StrToTime(OpenHoura+":"+OpenMinutea))
     {
      if(TimeCurrent()<StrToTime(CloseHoura+":"+CloseMinutea) || TimeCurrent()>=StrToTime(OpenHoura+":"+OpenMinutea)) //
         TradingTime=true;
     }                                     //
   return(TradingTime);                                  //
  }

VOLDEMAR:

I can't seem to get it right, but the browser won't open for some reason...

Point me in the wrong direction ...

ShellExecuteW :)

Do Ask and Bid not work in the beginning?

Vladon:

worked, the problem was the time, for some reason this function no longer works:

Try using StringConcatenate instead of "+"
would add two more variables, something like CloseTime and OpenTime

Interesting:
ShellExecuteW :)

Thank you madly !!! Much appreciated ...

I transferred folder with program to another computer (from Windows 7 x64 to Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x64)

MetaTrader lost all the Expert Advisors and indicators and I tried to find it out and found out that the terminal had created a new folder with a wrong name.

"C:\Users\AdministratorAppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B2A8AEA730800C6A2A4EC9ABA2C2C13B46\MQL4\Experts"

Moved files to user profile and everything worked.

Please fix the encoding work.