What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 13

Well, if you have it hanging from 2 versions of the terminal with different names, it is strange how it does not hang now, with the same 2 versions with different names, only more distant from each other. But just with one name, someone will hang + cause confusion at least a better chance of that. A classic must be a classic, too much is attached to it. Who is an improved version and not so attached, here's a version of the reincarnated improved mt4 + potd support MoneyJinn from the last post on the last page.

VOLDEMAR Who cares what you programmers call it, for example there is a brand 4.5 like Mercedes but it has a series of internal ones that few care about.

MoneyJinn:

Renat, come to your senses! Don't do this! A large part of the existing codes in the Code Base for MT4 will simply stop working due to the increased criticality of the compiler!

It's better to weaken the syntax requirements in MQL5 within acceptable limits.

Don't do it, don't do it. Let the quality of the code improve and the junk not work ...

Yeah, they will improve it so that tens of thousands of people will come to beat them if they and their families are deprived of a piece of bread. I understand that the terminal is for traders, but their opinion is drowned out by some clans of programmers who need to make money out of these traders, I can understand you, you will have a lot of work to do.

sitt:
Yeah, they will improve it so much that tens of thousands of people will come to beat their faces in if they and their families are deprived of a piece of bread. I understand that the terminal is for traders, but their opinion is drowned out by some clans of programmers who need to make money out of these traders, I can understand you, you will have a lot of work to do.

The full compatibility of the old language is maintained.

In addition, we run a long (up to two months) beta-testing of the new version, so that everyone can test their programs for compatibility with the new compiler.

The new compiler will not only provide functionality and huge speed-up, but will really improve the quality of our programs. There is no need to weep. We should work.

sitt:
Yeah, they'll come to beat up tens of thousands of people if they and their families are deprived of their bread. I understand that the terminal is for traders but their opinion is drowned out by some clans of programmers who need to make money off these traders. I understand you, you will have a lot of work then.

So, you, as a trader, want to use crippled-writtenprograms that are now working at best, but will stop doing so in the new version due to their bugs/errors/bugs?...? Interesting how the girls dance ... Standing together and singing...

I would not entrust my money to a program that does not fit into a well-written code...

Excuse me, are you a serious person? Or so... ...like this... ???

artmedia70:

So, you, as a trader, want to use crippled-written programs that are now working at best, but will stop doing so in the new version due to their bugs/errors/bugs?...? Interesting how the girls dance ... Standing together and singing...

I would not entrust my money to a program that does not fit into a well-written code...

I'm sorry, are you serious? Are you... ...like this... ???

Excuse me, but you? If a person manages to earn on it, it does not matter whether there's a bug or not, I don't know for example whether I have in some turkey bug, but if I earn I do not care whether there is or not, sit hungry from the realization that they fixed the bug, you know, that's not inspiring. I'm exaggerating, of course, but just so you understand.

I've already got a good idea, I've got an idea of what to do with it, I've got an idea of what to do with it, and I've got an idea of what to do with it. The more I read here, the more obvious it becomes apparent that I'm anxious to write a nice and handy EA, and the more convenient it will be for the programmer. I would not take it as a threat, Renat just answered, because everyone is thinking only about his own comfort.

sitt:

Excuse me, but what about you? If a person manages to earn on it, it does not matter whether there is a bug or not, I don't know whether I have a bug in some turkey, but if I earn no matter whether it's there or not, to sit hungry when you realize that they fixed the bug, you know, that's not inspiring. I'm exaggerating, of course, but for you to be clearer.

If we look at the statistics, we'll see that the difference between the two types of indicators has not been analyzed, as we've found out yet. The more I read here, the more obvious it becomes apparent that I'm anxious to write a nice and handy EA, and how convenient it would be for the programmer. I would not take it as a threat, Renat just answered, because everyone is thinking only about his own comfort.

Your right to steal, remake and use stolen, and it is the right of "many thousands" of people who earn their bread on a bun, using crippled turkeys/advisers/tester-toys.

Serious people, IMHO, are for an honest and serious approach.

About the highlighted: exactly - everyone, including you. If it makes me feel more comfortable to write you quality code that is reliable and won't give you a bug at the wrong time, that's only better for both.

Although ... you can continue to use stolen/unprocessed code, maybe you'll be lucky and it won't crash on your entire bread and butter deposit...

Good luck in your field ;)

Religious programmers are radicals who are absolutely evil. They will do anything for the sake of the purity of the code's religion.

That's why I expect the toughest version of listed innovations in MT4.

I do not even know by what miracle those liberties that are there today got into the MT4 compiler.

But it was this miracle, among other things, that made MT4 simple and popular.

artmedia70, liberties in writing code and errors are different things.

If everything works without errors, what difference does it make what syntax was used in writing the code.

artmedia70 there is no use talking to you, your bun doesn't depend on it so you don't give a... You don't understand or don't want to, it's not like switching from one version of Opera to another... They don't have any trustworthy characters, they are traders or someone else who did it, but they have to suffer. You can go to hell, you want to spread the bun more conveniently, we want it to be there in general, that's two big differences, as they say in Odessa.

MoneyJinn:

Religious programmers are radicals who are absolutely evil. They will do anything for the sake of the purity of the code's religion.

That's why I expect the toughest version of listed innovations in MT4.

I do not even know by what miracle those liberties that are there today got into the MT4 compiler.

But it was this miracle, among other things, that made MT4 simple and popular.

artmedia70, liberties in writing code and errors are different things.

If everything works without errors, what difference does it make what syntax was used in writing the code.

The liberties may eventually accumulate into errors. The hardest ones to catch. At the same time, code customers demand from the programmer, with the insistence of a religious radical customer, that the code be executed precisely without question.

Highlighted are not compatible concepts.