Futures volume indicator for MT4 - page 7

TheXpert:
Proven alternative in my profile )

taaaaac.... There's a problem with the OS because the indicator is crammed too much. I'll fix it - don't worry.

Good health!

I signed up for the demo .... and got a dup ))

On the other terminal the picture is like this:

XP OPERATING SYSTEM

Did you pump up the history with a script?

I have done everything as per the instructions. The history for the weeks is uploaded.

ShowLevels_of_Breakdown how are the initial ones defined? Are there recommended values for different pairs?

Time&Sales table goes on and off. should it be like this?

and where are the promised strategies?)

Is it a case of building a buy/sell indicator in both directions and has a zero in the number of contracts been removed in the arsenal?

Do you think you can make out anything in your drawings?

Compare the volume of the instrument with the postfix _L and from the TOC

I give gluing for the nearest contracts, so the volumes may not coincide

There will be no strategies - when the terminal is updated, then we will think about changes (extensions/improvements)

um... the resolution of the screenshots is 1467x790, open the image in a new window and you'll see. although I think it's obvious to the naked eye that the heights are different in proportion to each other.

The tools are 6E(dec) and dfEURUSD_L.

Is it possible to visualize a large volume on a chart in some way, like a cluster chart?

you can visualise anything - the protocol is open and fully described by me in this thread, but for now, at least for the next month, I won't be writing anything new.

FAQ:

The idea is very interesting, I'd say it's a revolution in forex.

But it feels like it's fucked up somewhere))))

Specifically on the claims:

1. Paid subscription is horrible in terms of the contract. For such a subscription price, the contract is too boorishly worded.

I cannot use free access, as I understand it, at all (I downloaded an Arsenal terminal, the script does not want to work, see a screenshot), or provides one day later (third-party terminal), when these quotes are no longer needed in the damnedest way.

And the display of the indicator is all tapered. (Although I have changed the code a little - instead of separate I put chart, and reduced the number of buffers to 0, but it also worked before)

Screenshots attached.

And the most annoying thing is that the moderator of such a respected resource is not responsible for his words .