Futures volume indicator for MT4 - page 2

FAQ :

Another option is to persuade MQ to try to negotiate with CME to broadcast their quotes with volumes to the demo accounts in MT4/MT5. It is a win-win situation for all - CME, MQ and users.

What's wrong with the delta cluster? It's the same eggs, only it's done and there are more tools, isn't there?

Eh, it's OK, I don't like the trading conditions. Will it be possible to pay and work normally anywhere?

nikelodeon :
What's wrong with the delta cluster? Same eggs, only everything is already done and there will be more tools, isn't there?

answered on this subject here : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145882

TheXpert :
Eh, it's OK, I don't like the trading conditions.

The terms of trade will improve.

TheXpert :
Will it be possible to pay and work normally anywhere?

As many as you like, the main condition is non-proliferation.

Or should this be understood as an order for a translator ?

FAQ :

Or is this to be understood as an order for a translator ?

It's to be understood as paying a subscription fee for the turkeys and not bothering to work with them wherever you want.

TheXpert :
It's like paying a subscription fee for indices and not bothering to work with them wherever you want.

Beetle.... :)

I'll do it, but it's not without dlls, you know.

Or an executable with a DDE receiver...

Shit, I'll keep thinking then.

TheXpert :
I'll keep thinking, then.

What's there to think about?

For those who doubt and are suspicious, I'll post the source code. Or I can take the ready-made Jungian or Alexian ones.

FAQ :

Well, first of all. You do realise, of course, that you don't have to do anything for me alone. One of the principles of project support is that you don't have to chase every user.

Secondly, I need time to compare everything. I can, in fact, do whatever I want with clusterdells, because I have the source code.

The dll is bad. Compiled -- to users. The source code, to you and potentially to the project.

TheXpert :

First of all. Of course, you understand that you don't have to do anything for me alone. One of the principles of project support - no need to rush after every user.

Secondly, I need time to compare everything. I can, in fact, do whatever I want with clusterdells, because I have the source code.

The dll is bad. Compiled -- to users. The source code, to you and potentially to the project.

I'm not going to foul up every user, but I realise there's a problem myself, so it's just another tick on the list.

Can you at least answer my questions: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145882 how is the CD better?

What if there is a quality mark on the DLL, or even a copyright from the metaquotes? By the way I can not understand why open source is bad for the project ? I do not see the point in keeping secret what has already paid off, otherwise it will also meet the fate of ... For example my last year developments on the visuals for MT4 - well, they are lying dead weight, and the good ?

ZS. That's the peculiarity of our forum, that every user on it is not "anyone" .... Or the opposite - anyone is not "anyone" :)