Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 315

ALXIMIKS:
Have you tried inserting ChartRedraw() before all returns, not in the body of some loop?

Tried it, didn't help.

evillive:

Tried it, didn't help.

is it critical for you to delete-create everything on a new bar? or do you need to work on it?

there limit=Bars-counted_bars-5

Took -1 - started redrawing, but crooked - need to look deeper into the code.

ALXIMIKS:

are you critical to delete-create everything on a new bar? or do you need to work on it?

Pivot is calculated once a day anyway, that suits me fine, but when you look at M30 or H1 at lunchtime and the lines are still where they were in the morning, it's a bit uncomfortable.

ALXIMIKS:

there limit=Bars-counted_bars-5

took -1 - started redrawing, but it's crooked - you need to look deeper into the code.

If you take -1 you get error "Array out of range" in new builds of MT4, so I took it with reserve.

evillive:
The pivot is still calculated once a day, it suits me fine, but when you look at M30 or H1 at lunchtime and the lines are still where they were in the morning, it is not nice.

I have found it by scientific method:

Replace limit=Bars-counted_bars-5; by limit=Bars-counted_bars-2;

And put ChartRedraw() before all return.

evillive:
The pivot is still calculated once a day, it suits me fine, but when I look at M30 or H1 at lunchtime and the lines are still where they were in the morning, it's not nice.

What is ChartRedraw(), and PeriodSeconds(),

Please clarify.

r772ra:

Enlightenment.

build 553 or whatever it is now

r772ra:

Enlightenment.

New compiler from the beta version of the terminal

artmedia70:
New compiler from the beta version of the terminal

Zto, where to see it, better download it, lagging behind however.

artmedia70:

He'll live for a while.

And then the heirs will form and everything will go back to normal

I'm not asking for an out-of-the-box software solution, I'm asking for direction to look for - what to start with if OrdersHistoryTotal( ) doesn't work. But never mind. I have one more question. I have tested my Expert Advisor in two Alpari terminals (demo and real with quotes loaded and with different result). Why such a thing?