Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 314

alexey1979621:
That's great, I didn't realise it myself!!!! Only from theory to practice there is a bridge like from the Earth to the Moon. If I walked across it, I'd be an expert on the site now (the task of a second Bill Gates at most). In the meantime, asking questions here.

Search and find

artmedia70:
Search and find

Well, you have helped me many times in my quest, and I want to thank you personally, but sometimes I get stuck and need your help. I don't know what MQL4 editor is at all three months ago. Now I have tested a lot of my ideas and some of them have appeared.

alexey1979621:
That's great, I didn't realise it myself!!!! Only from theory to practice there is a bridge like from the Earth to the Moon. If I had gone through it, I would be now an expert on the site (the task as a maximum the second Bill Gates, in the worst case would be sitting in a hug with the grail, and like Kashchey over the gold chah). In the meantime, I am asking questions here.
If you study seriously, you can build this "bridge" for yourself! But with hints you won't be able to rise above yourself! You will always be with an outstretched hand, and the adviser respects only the knowledgeable owner! My advice would be to study and not to hope for the easy way of the "havoc"!

alexey1979621:
Well, you have helped me many times in my quest, and I want to thank you personally, but sometimes I get stuck and need your help. I don't know what MQL4 editor is at all three months ago. Now I have tested a lot of my ideas and some of them have appeared.

You're welcome ;)

borilunad:
If you study seriously, you can build this "bridge" for yourself! And you won't get ahead of yourself on the tips! You will always be with an outstretched hand, and the adviser respects only the knowledgeable owner! My advice is to study and not to hope for the easy way of "havoc"!

Then this forum loses all meaning. The answer to all questions is only one - read a textbook, learn everything yourself, build a bridge - for about 200 years.

alexey1979621:

Then this forum loses all meaning. There is only one answer to all questions - read a textbook, learn everything yourself, build a bridge - for about 200 years.
By your logic, we'd be dead by now, but we're still alive! Why don't you want to learn?! Then marry a rich widow, and life will be arranged!

borilunad:
By your logic we'd be dead by now, but apparently we're still alive! Why don't you want to study?! Then marry a rich widow and life will be arranged!

He'll live for a while.

And then the heirs will form and everything will go back to normal.

alexey1979621:

Then this forum loses all meaning. There is only one answer to all questions - read a textbook, learn everything yourself, build a bridge - for about 200 years.

Oh, yeah - the task of the forum is to find for the lazy that has already been explained and chewed up more than once, and still need to be for these lazy unlearned, and better to implement in the code all their questions.

The forum should rejoice with the lazy, their existence and their indignation, in the sense that apparently they are not being chewed up very actively, and that they are being sent on all sorts of links to the origins of information.

What programmatically in the indicator can I repeat the chart update on each new candle?

I put ChartRedraw(0)in the code ; but the indicator still does not update on the last candlesticks, until I change the parameters, or until I press "Update" in the menu (the red line is the last manual update). How to make pivot lines on a zero candle always be there?

Actually, the code itself i

Files:
pivot.mq4  6 kb

Have you tried insertingChartRedraw() before all returns, not in the body of some loop?