Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1013

paladin80:
High[] must contain an integer in square brackets [ ] - the index of the candle in the chart, while the result iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_M15,MODE_HIGH,1,1) - the maximal value of one candle with index 1 and it will be a real number of type double in 99,999...%. Generally, it's not quite clear what this entry itself is supposed to do.
What kind of delusion can make this happen?

AlexeyVik:
What kind of delusion would make you think that?
Errrrrrrr, I'm sorry for the mistake.

And now a question for the real professionals. There is an indicator which gives signals based on another indicator. That other indicator is updated within 10 seconds. That is, at 1 bar adequate information appears 10 seconds after the zero bar. The question, how to make indicator 1 wait a little and then read indicator 2??????

nikelodeon:
And now a question for the real professionals. There is an indicator which gives signals based on another indicator. That other indicator is updated within 10 seconds. That is, at 1 bar adequate information appears 10 seconds after the zero bar. The question, how to make indicator 1 wait a little and then read indicator 2??????
In real life slip or timer, but in a tester it won't work.

Dear Connoisseurs tell/help please, or advise where to look may be similar material) to(WebRequest) to make a request to the site http://ru.investing.com/earnings-calendar/ that would press the filter button, there in the search box to enter characters such as AAPL and press enter button like ok.
ps wanted to get the address from the address bar but the address is independent of the one opened...
ps don't judge with WebRequest yet( and also don't know HTML yet(

evillive:
In real life slip or timer, but in a tester it won't work.
Slip does not work in indicators :-(

That's what I'm saying, I need a professional response....

To slow down the code execution, in my opinion, is not quite right. I don't know what to do better, because I don't know the algorithm of these indicators and I don't want to understand it.

But as for the slip in indicators, I think you can create your own slip using the looped function GetTickCount()

AlexeyVik:

To slow down the code execution, in my opinion, is not quite right. I don't know what to do better, because I don't know the algorithm of these indicators and I don't want to understand it.

But as for the slip in indicators, I think you can create your own slip using the looped function GetTickCount()

It is better to check time

AlexeyVik:

As for the slip in indicators, I think you can create your own slip using the looped function GetTickCount()

The indicator that prepares the data hangs the ready flag via a global variable (or via a file). The other indicator, when ready, resets the flag and reads the data.

In the tester, also, it will not work correctly.