End of trend (indicator) - page 8

khorosh:
You can twist your brains.)

Train your brain)

Corrected version of the indicator, sometimes the rebound extremum and everything related to it was not drawn.

Files:

... I use additionally muvings with this method, e.g. 7, 21 and 70. To sort out the chaos...

Algorithm of trading with muwings in development...)

It is possible that automatic drawing of lines may be done on the basis of muwings...

This is the example used to draw the lines.

Look for two lows between the blue and pink muwings crossing down and up, this is the "no rebound" support line.

For the non-rebound resistance line, look for two highs between the up and down signals of the pink moving average.

Suspending trading on this demo account (20054043)...

JLY:
Suspending trading on this demo account (20054043)...

what is it?

pako:

What is it?

Resumed trading. The trading algorithm is different now, with muwings.

I think it is better to take a muving (signal) from 30 minutes to 4 hours, below the fuss burns the deposit, and above it is too long and risky.

Entry at the intersection of 7 and 21 muvinh, crossing 70 muvinh it is a long term position. Exit at the opposite crossing. Manimanagement is 10% of the deposit.

The mouving is needed to confirm the 2nd point of the line, i.e. that the trend started. And the "end of trend flat" is necessary to know the duration of the trend.

If anything is unclear about the new algorithm, ask questions, I will try to answer them. The algorithm works in my head.

Thank you all and good luck)

I'll pause it again)

JLY:

This is the example used to draw the lines.

Look for two lows between the blue and pink muwings crossing down and up, this is the "no rebound" support line.

For the non-rebound resistance line, look for two highs between the up and down signals of the pink moving average.

Perhaps this is how this indicator would work.

JLY:
I'll pause it again)

Slil....